§Prologue§

Woman of silk and fire, woman of milk and honey suckling my wildest desire. -Pierre Mhanna

Honey

"Ohhh..shhh.iitt! Right there daddy don't stop!" Damn this nigga sure knows how to eat pussy. Didn't know his name and don't really give a fuck. As long as I got mine, I was satisfied. Every man that came to me thinking they was gonna get in this honey pot, were setting themselves up for failure. Now before you start judging a bitch, just thought you should know that, I have never fucked or sucked them. Now I'm not saying I'm a virgin, I just prefer to remain celibate at the moment until I've found the right man that will not only pleasure my body but my mind too. I want us to be on a intellectual level, with good communication, good morals and is hard working. Also, I want him to be freaky not too damn freaky, I mean I love a good spanking every once in awhile but you not tying me up and gagging me. No not Miss Honey. He don't have to be perfect but I want the whole married with kids life. You know what I mean I just want to be forever happy and in love. "Ahh baby slow it dowwn." God blessed him with a wonderful tongue. "This feels so damn gooodd." I moaned. "Damn girl you taste so sweet just like honey." He said while biting down on my clit, then rotating his tongue in and out my pussy. "Ummm..ohh.my godd.. Im cuminngg!!" I watched in amazement how he made sure to slurp up every last drop of my honey essence. I couldn't deny how turned on I was and I was almost close to giving in and letting him fuck, so I could find out if his dick was just as good as his tongue. But than I looked at him and quickly changed my mind. He wasn't handsome at all but ladies I was just so horny and stress out from work I needed a quick release. I had met him at a work convention and we flirted or whatever and that's how I ended up here with his mouth between my legs bringing me to ecstacy. But could you blame me though I mean, Its been almost 8 years since the last time I had sex. Owning my very own Beauty & Hair Salon, which I named Styles by Honey, has made me so busy and stressed out. With new contracts, expansions, lets not forget the large clientele; your girl never has time to date or be sexually intimate. Besides the man standing before me in his birthday suit was way to cocky and arrogant for my taste. Quickly pulling down my dress, I stopped mid step when I heard him say, "So you not gonna suck my dick?" Now ladies, one thing I can't stand is a foul mouth, disrespectful ugly ass nigga. It took everything in me not to cuss his ass out for talking to me like I'm some cheap hoe. And let me tell you how embarrassed I felt for him when he stood in all his naked glory holding what I could only assume was his dick, at least I think it was. I mean what did he intend on me to do suck his thumb. Turning around to face him with a fake smile. I took a deep breath in and releasing it, I came up with a quick lie and excuse. "Sorry baby I can't remember I told you I had that big meeting tomorrow with some very important contractors on expanding the Salon. Besides I'm tired, hungry and I need all the rest that I can get. But I promise ill make it up to you ok?" Sadly, I'll be deleting his number and blocking it as soon as I left from here. One thing I made sure of is that I never stayed in contact with them. And I never bring them where I lived or told them where I worked. Made sure every man I've been with stayed in different states, cities, and area codes. That way they never knew where to find me. It was less drama for me to deal with. And I always made sure to carry my pink and gold .380 Bersa in between my 42 DD breast. You never know how crazy a man can get over some honey. "So you just gonna leave ya man with blue balls huh?" He said to me with a sad and pitiful look. How did I not notice just how fucked up in the face he looked. Curse my momma for giving me bad eye sight. Now what was his name again? Fuck it, it don't matter I'll never remember it or him anyways. Well maybe I might not forget that fye ass head game he got. I'm just being honest ladies. Back to the present situation. Flashing him an innocent smile, while standing on my tippy toes giving him a quick peck on the cheek I replied to him in a sensual voice,"I'm so sorry baby could you forgive me daddy?" I was going to reach for his dick so that I could grip him a little just to be more convincing on feeling bad for not pleasing him. But I couldn't find it. So, I settled for running my hands on his slightly toned chest. Giving him my infamous pouty face. Staring down at me he griped a good chunk of my ass and groaned a reply."Daddy gone make sure to tare that ass up next time we see each other. You better believe that shit." Nodding my head in fake agreeance, I made a turn for the door. Quickly exiting out of his apartment; Not leaving him as much as a good bye or see you later. There was no need for me to do that since he was out of my life for good. Laughing silently to myself; 'He thought he was gonna get a dip of this sweet honey. He must think he's Winnie the Pooh or something, nigga please.' Damn I'm gonna miss that tongue of his. Oh well on to the next.

*Author Note*

Hey everyone, here's another story I'm thinking about doing also. Please give me your honest opinions. Ill really appreciate your feedbacks. Thank You for reading.
Goal:20k reads🎉

~Amelia😜👅💦