The Life of Donk chapters 2-4

CHAPTER 2: ESCAPE FROM JAIL

The man threw me into the van. It turned out that the monkey was his best friend. 'What a sad man' I thought.

I sneezed. The Tesco van perished into flames. Four hundred kilograms of horses and horsemeat fell into my face. "So that's what they keep in these vans!" I yelled- a bit too loudly!

The monkey stirred at me. I much didn't like it. I ran.

So here I am: A 30cm tall Donkey galloping down Downing Street. Until I noticed the stupid prime minister getting beaten up by Ed Miliband. I stirred at them. I never knew David Cameron was so ugly.

I ran round in circles. HERE COME 20 MILLION HORSES (About 2) Mr Eggman was behind me, gradually picking up speed. I hate that stupid monkey. He keeps making weird noises.

Oh. Turns out it's 'Eggfuce' not Eggman. I faint. The awful Eggfuce with an Eggy burp that knocks me unconcious.

CHAPTER 3: JACOB

How I got back to my hometown, I will never know. I looked up to see a boy who was about 11. I know, that was a great guess! Well, not exactly, because he was wearing an 11th Birthday badge. Then the boy told me his name was Jacob. I already knew him! I told him all about the horsemeat and David Cameron being stupid. He replied "Why would you want to be a police officer?"

I was thinking 'WHAT??!' but then he pointed forward. There was the Eggfuce. A grubby fat man with a disgraceful dirty T Shirt and a stupid awful monkey on his shoulder, making those irritating noises again, that sounded like a mouse in a microwave. Then I flew at the Eggfuce. He caught me and put me down his shirt.

IT STANK LIKE FOOD THAT HAD BEEN LYING AROUND FOR YEARS!

My pen burnt to cinders because of the dreadful stench. (I had to buy this new one a week later)

Anyway, what happened was that the Eggfuce had been tripped up by the monkey, who was still squealing. It smelt like I was in a room of mouth watering sweets being away from Eggfuce and the monkey.

But it turns out I'm here, Jacob is laughing at me. Right, that's it. He won't stop, so I will kill him. I run at him. Jacob gripped me with strength. I threw myself in the air, and he fell to the ground. He insulted me rudely by saying I was a very nice donkey. I climbed onto his top and bit into his heart. It tasted good. I screamed "YOU ATE MY BROTHER TONY ON A BURGER FROM TESCO! Well it might not have been him, but you still need to die a slow painful death!!"

At that point, I watched him fall to the ground with a loud thump. There's not much more I need to tell you except that he died.

CHAPTER 4: DONKETTE

I bet when you saw the name of this chapter you were all excited! See- now you are giggling. Well, let me say, you will enjoy this chapter.

EVEN IF IT IS JUST THIS SHORT!!

Thanks for reading chapters 2-4 Chapter 5 actually has Donkette in! Chapters 5-9 (Final chapter) will be uploaded very soon. The chapters are called:

•Chapter 5- Donkette (actual chapter)

• Chapter 6- XBOX

•Chapter 7- Back to jail

•Chapter 8- The great escape

•Chapter 9- The late great Eggfuce encounter