Preview

The door is locked.
I made sure of it before this encounter. Those eyes. Those precious, innocent eyes that hold so much possession of me. They have consumed me entirely. I love to her lips. Oh, those plump rosy lips and her creamy skin. I can devour her. And I'm going to.

She stands five feet five, her light brown hair decorating her round face and it lands on her shoulder. Her bag hugging her shoulders and her shaky hands holding the adjustment straps. Her right leg was crossed over her left and I knew she was nervous, given that she had her bottom lip in her mouth.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Baby girl, tell me."

"I never," she hums to find the corrects words, "never done this before."

"Done what?" I taunt. I want her to say it. She's so fucking innocent that even these filthy words coming from her pink lips turn me on.

"You know..." She looks in between my legs.

"Suck my cock?"

She gulps and nods.

"You don't have to baby, it's yours either way."

"No! I-I want to."

"Sure?"

She nods and makes her way to where I was sitting. There was a perfect spot where she could go underneath my desk and do her magic. She made her way until she was standing in front of me and I had to look slightly up to meet her eyes. My eyes darken as I imagine he scene that is about to happen. I can't control my needs and fantasies. She's so gorgeous.

"Get on your knees."