Biggest Fan

Hey my name is Kylie and you're about to learn how my life changed 360 degrees in the opposite direction. I thought I would've been heading.

I'm Living It

"Weak. I have been crying and crying for weeks"

I looked up with a tired look at my iPhone.

It was 6:30 in the morning.

Why did I even put this alarm on so early?

I began thinking to myself remembering that 106.7 fm was giving out tickets to the 7th caller for the Chris brown concert.

I looked down again at my iPhone and realized 10mins passed.

Shit, I whispered to myself

I began dialing the number to the radio station without even looking at the screen

Ringing

Ringing

Ringing

I began praying that they would answer the phone, so my heart can start beating again

Johnny: Hey your live on air with Johnny, what is your name?

Me: My name is Kylie, I'm guessing I didn't win the contest huh?

Johnny: don't be silly, your actually caller number 7, you just won tickets to Chris brown concert.

Before I can even let him finish, I began fangirling on the radio.

Me: OH MY GOD, you don't know how long I have been waiting to win this contest. Chris baby I will see you and give you my heart!!!!!!

Johnny: well listeners you heard that right, Kylie won the tickets. Your next chance to win chris brown tickets will be at 2pm.

They had me stay on the phone so I can give them my address in which to ship the tickets

Johnny: so you're really going to give chris your heart?

Me: sorry, uh no that was just my fangirling moment on the air, I say with a huge smile on my face

Johnny: don't worry about that, we get tons of fangirling from the beliebers.

Me: thank you very much, you made my day Johnny!

I couldn't help but smile knowing that my dream came true.

After I calmed down a bit, I called my best friends Elle and Hazel on three way.

Elle: girls I heard your ass on the radio

Hazel: I'm going to give him my heart, she repeated mocking me

Me: shut up, I was lost in my trance. Don't hate because in going to meet my man and your not.

Elle & hazel: he isn't your man girl

Me: I know that but who knows, he might break up with Rihanna after he sees me!

We all laughed at that comment

I mean rihanna is flawless and I am not.

But in my mind, I just prayed that it would come true.

Elle: earth to Kylie

Me: I'm sorry I was just thinking in my head again

Hazel: you do realize we have to go shopping for your outfit right?!

Me: I was just going to wear jeans and a t shirt, I say sarcastically

Elle: ugh plain Jane alert!