Run it!

ever since I was little, I always promised myself that I would never be that girl who is the side chick. but all that changed.

"Shawn POV"

kylie seems like she wants to be with me but at the same time, shes running away from me.

I mean I know what I did was wrong but how can I give her up so easily? I just cant, especially not to her new boytoy chris. Aha she think i dont know but I know more than she does.

*phone ringing*

S: hey whats up?

K: hey shawn, what are you up to?

S: well shit right now, want me to swing by?

K: umm sure, you still know the password key?

S: is it still our anniversary date?

K: yeah it is, I never had the time to change it

S: okay I will see in you in a few.

see I told you she cant get over me.

"Kylie POV"

I know I'm not supposed to be meeting up with Shawn but there's just something unfinished about our relationship that I need to complete.

*hears several knocks on the door*

Ugh here goes all or nothing.

*Shawn POV*

After a couple of knocks on the door, Kylie finally answers the door looking as beautiful as ever.

Shawn: how have you been?

Kylie: no small talk Shawn, lets go sit down and hash this out on the couch.

Shawn: okay well Kylie you know I still have love for you and would like to give us another try.

Kylie: but you hurt me and I don't think I'm ready for another round yet.

Shawn: but I have apolo...

Kylie: yes you have apologized but you out of all people hurt me!!!

*gets on knees*

Shawn: please baby just even a minor chance would do good.

*grabs Kylie hands and places on heart*

Shawn: please baby?

Kylie: I don't know yet, give me the night to think about it.

*stands up*

Shawn: okay well I will give you the night but can I get a hug?

Kylie: yeah you can but no funny business.

*both reaches for a hug but it takes a turn when Shawn began kissing Kylie lower neck*

Kylie: *moans* shawn don't do that, you know that's my spo....

Shawn: baby just one time and I'll make you feel better.

Kylie: FUCK

*Kylie POV*

Shawn proceeds to kiss, suck and nibble all up and down my neck. I couldn't control my urge anymore.

We tongued kiss for what seemed like hours until I felt his strong hands reach in my pants. He stopped to look me in my eyes and ask

Shawn: are you sure about this?

All I could do was kiss him back HARD

He made me cum so many times I lost count, I always did tell him he had magic hands.

I was growing hornier by the moment, I pushed him down back to the sofa and pulled his dick out.

I still remember the veins and what the tip looked like

Shawn: don't be scared, take this dick - he said while pushing it in my mouth

I had no choice but to suck it like it was my last.

My mouth was everywhere, my tongue had no mercy on his tip, my mouth gagged for more.

I sucked his dick like it was last meal, he must've really missed my head because that night Shawn came twice. And that almost NEVER happened.

After what seemed like 15mins of sucking Shawn off, I licked him clean and stared deep into his eyes

Shawn: shit man you still got it

Kylie: you know only I can make you feel like this but you should've thought about that when you ruined it for us, now can you please leave my house?

Shawn: wait, what?

Kylie: you heard me shawn, go

Shawn: but you just sucked my dick, I thought that was confirmation that were together?

Kylie: haha well if that's the case, then I would always be in a relationship.

Shawn: wait, you had other people besides me?

Kylie: Shawn I'm not going to save myself for you after you broke me, like what the hell?

Shawn: I mean I knew you would go with other people but I thought you would be sprung up in me still

Kylie: well I'm not and you need to leave now.

Shawn starts to get up and walk towards the door but before he reaches the doorknob, he turns around slowly

Shawn: I know I need to do a lot to get you to understand but just know only I know your spots to get you off better than anyone in this world.

Kylie: and only I can make you lose yourself while I'm giving you head.

Shawn: touché

Kylie: bye shawn, I'll see you tomorrow or something.

Shawn: okay bye

I got up to go lock the door and walked to my bed with a smile on my face.

*phone ringing*

Kylie: hello?

Chris: I know some guy just left your condo, what the fuck were you guys doing?!

Oh shit

to be continued.