Chapter One: "It Hurts"

Foxy scooted to the edge of the cove, "Chica, I don't want to do this!"

"Oh come on! If you love me you'll do this!" Chica walked after him, clutching a glass piece in her hand. Foxy froze for a second before pulling off his shirt, he got on his knees.

Chica knelt by him, "If you scream, I'm leaving you." Foxy nodded, biting down on his bottom lip. Chica dug the glass piece into Foxy's back, in between his shoulder blades.

Foxy screamed out, "It hurts! Chica, it hurts! Stop it!"

Chica stood up, "Christians always disgusted me anyways." She stood up and exited the cove, throwing the shard down in front of Foxy. He stared down at the glass shard, picking it up in his right hand, he reached behind him, looking for his shirt before feeling a hot liquid run down his back from where Chica had cut him.
Foxy felt at his back, his fingers brushing up against the liquid. He pulled away, looking down at his fingers. Foxy stifled a scream, the damn thing that made the woman he thought he loved leave him.

————————————

"Freddy, my legs hurt, I don't want to do this anymore" Bonnie groaned, rubbing at his hips, his face tensing up into a painful look.

"After all these years you finally have sex willingly with me so I don't have to rape you," Freddy growled, "And now you're complaining about your legs?"

"It still hurts, Freddy can't we just take a break at least? You're too rough"

Freddy pulled out, pushing Bonnie harshly off the bed. Bonnie pulled on his boxer-briefs, sniffling he knew he was in trouble for not holding out, he was worried about the consequences. Freddy picked up Bonnie's clothes and threw them at him, shoving him out of the room. He stumbled, glancing back into Freddy's room at his pants that he didn't quite manage to catch when the bundle of clothes were thrown at him. Freddy growled at him before grabbing the pants and throwing them in Bonnie's face. The pants button hit Bonnie on his lip, clacking against his teeth.

"I don't want you coming back." Freddy slammed the door. Bonnie felt at his lip, the sting of his fingers against the cut was something familiar to him, yet he didn't like it. He pulled his fingers back, staring at the dark crimson liquid. Out off all the punishments he could've received, a break up was the worse. Bonnie loved Freddy and he thought he loved him back. At this time he saw he was naive; this frustrated him to a point of not being able to react in grief of losing the tall, broad shouldered, male. Bonnie shook his head he felt belittled, finally realizing what Freddy actually did to him. All that he wanted to do to him, yet, he still loved him.

Bonnie pulled on his pants, buttoning them up, feeling at his hips again. He walked down the hall, trying not to show any pain.

Foxy sat on the edge of the cove, staring at his shoes, having no idea of Bonnie walking up to the Christian. Bonnie sits by him, now getting his attention.

"She broke up with me," Foxy's voice at a rasp.

Bonnie stared at him a while, "I guess that leaves us both single." Foxy nodded then hugged his best friend tightly. Bonnie smiled a bit, hugging him back. He could feel the wetness of his shirt and pulled away from the embrace. Bonnie looked at his fingers, lightly tinted red. Foxy sighed and turned away, his back facing Bonnie. He pulled his shirt off, Bonnie only stared in shock.