Chapter 2: Battle Scars

Foxy sat alone, Bonnie arguing with Chica, he stared at the piece of glass, still in the cove, picking it up he thought back to what Chica  had done to him.

"If I grow stronger, she'll come back" He dragged the glass gently across his skin. His hand shook as he thought of the pain. He'd never been through anything like this, the hook he used during performances was fake. He seethed in pain as he made a long cut down his arm. Bonnie walked back into the cove, angered. He then looked at Foxy, his face turning white and expression dropping.

"Foxy!" He yelped, dropping down beside his friend, h grabbed his arm, "W-We have to stop the bleeding! You- You can't do this!" Bonnie tugged harshly on his sleeve, tearing it off, his own arm covered in cuts of his own. Foxy stared, his eyebrows furrowed as Bonnie wrapped up his cut tightly. "A-Are you stupid? Am I going to have to watch over you like a child to make sure you don't hurt yourself?" Foxy stared even more, he didn't understand why Bonnie was so worried if he did the same thing. Bonnie sighed, tightly hugging Foxy, "No homo man"

"What are you talking about, yes homo" Foxy wrapped his arms around Bonnie, smiling slightly.

___________________________________________________________

The Cove was silent, Bonnie and Foxy sat together, their backs facing each other.

"Bonnie," Foxy started, "I've been curious and you're my best friend, my gay best friend-"

"Didn't have to add the gay part but okay"

Foxy chuckled, "Shut up let me finish, all my life I've dated girls,  but I've been curious for a while now." He turned, "Kiss me."

Bonnie looked over his shoulder, "I thought we were just playing rock paper scissors." He turned around and blew some hair out of his face.

"I just want to confirm or deny this feeling, nothing personal. Hell, I'll even say no homo for once if I wasn't completely interested" Foxy ranted. Bonnie took a few steps towards Foxy, turning him around.

"This won't break our friendship if you do like it right?" Bonnie asked, placing his hands on Foxy's shoulders. Foxy shook his head before Bonnie kissed him deeply. Foxy returned the kiss before pulling away.

"So I'm  bisexual" He smiled, "Rock, Paper, Scissors!"