Meeting the kids part 1

(New face claim for adeline, honestly just searched up a random photo!)
Summer 1995

Sirius Black was bored out of his mind. He was stuck in another order meeting. He couldn't understand what good these meeting do for him if he can't even venture out of the house.

He wanted to go upstairs and talk to his Godson, who had arrived just a few minutes ago. Dumbledore was in the middle of explaining something when they all heard a loud crash from the hallway . The whole order shot to their feet and drew their wands and were about to investigate when they heard a voice shout," JAMES SIRIUS POTTER And FRED WEASLY, WHAT THE BLOODY HELL DID YOU DO!!"
With that, the whole order looked at each other and ran to the door. Sirius wanted to find out what was going on. He could hear the kids upstairs run down to see what was happening too.

When they all got to the hall, he saw a rather large group of kids gathered in the middle of the hallway. Most of them were red heads, there were a few brunettes and blondes thrown in there too, and a blue haired boy. Although, what caught everyone's attention was the red headed girl in the front of the group, currently glaring at two boys who looked almost exactly like Harry and George/Fred Weasley. Sirius figures she was the one who yelled.

The girl looked like she was about to keep yelling at the two boys, but Sirius stopped her by asking," Excuse me, What did you say?"
(A/N: fixing as many grammar mistakes as I can! Sorry it's been so long, and that there are many mistakes as I type this on my phone instead of using my laptop! If there are anymore mistakes after editing I will try to fix!)

----------------------------------------------------
Hi Readers, I hope you like my story, please read and review. I will try to post when I can, but with me just starting high school, topped off with all the marching band practices, I might not publish as frequently, but I will finish this story, so just keep posted and I will publish the next chapter when I can. Please comment and keep reading my story, Thanks.
- Allybelle