three

i turned around and saw the same guy i saw across the street earlier wearing grey sweatpants n a black shirt and a beanie on his head. "i was just getting some air, who are you?" i asked him. "im cameron." he said. cameron i thought inside my head. "oh. why are u out here" i asked him. after a few seconds he responded "needed to get out of family drama" he said "oh" "yeah". he sat down on the swing next to me. i looked down at my feet embarrassed by the silence n awkwardness. i bit down on my lip n decided to speak up. " what do you like, like what kind of stuff do u like or love not to be creepy anything" i said. " well i like to watch american horror story n other stuff on netflix. n i like to sing a lil bit, what about you" he said looking up at me from the ground. " well i like to watch pretty little liars n teen wolf n sing to n listen to ed. and whats american horror story." i told him. he gasped "how do you not know what american horror us! its the best tv show ever even though it scares the shit out of me." " well it sounds likea stupid tv show bc pretty little liars is the best tv show" "no its not i hate that tv show it fucked me up so ahs is the best" "no pretty little liars" "american horror story" "no" "yes" he said. i looked at my phone to see the time n it was 11 pm. "hey as much i would love to stay n talk to you i gotta head home or my mom will freak out" i said as getting off the swing and saying "bye cameron I'll see you around." "of course you will you live across the street from me." he said and i smiled and before i could leave the park he said "wait i didn't get your name!" he yelled out and i turned around and say "you'll find out one day" and walked home thinking about cameron. when i got home i took my shoes off n went to my room and changed into sweats and a big shirt and put my hair into a messy ponytail and got in my bed n went under the covers. i turned my lamp off and tried to sleep but i couldn't bc the cameron guy was stuck in my head.

-
long-ish shortish chapter kinda ?? remember when people capitalized beginning of their sentence? Like this. idk y but i hate it. it makes me feel uncomfortable idk y tho