Oh No

I am excited Ty we get to see our baby. He said me to. We got ready and drove off. We arrived and went in and Ty went to sign me in and a pain hit me so bad. I yelled for Ty. Ty I think my water broke. He said but your only 27 weeks. Ty got me in the truck and drove me to the hospital.

We arrived and Ty honked his horn. A nurse came out and put me in a wheelchair. They wheeled me in and told Ty to stay. Ty was sitting in the waiting room when Lou got there with Tim and Jack he said hey Ty. He said hey guys. Lou said have you heard anything. Nope I haven't. Lou said it will be okay. Then Ty saw the dr and he asked ty if he wanted to be with me during the c-section. He said yes. I saw Ty and kissed him and cried. The Dr let us see our baby and then took the baby away and cleaned our baby and put oxygen on the baby. Ty left and went out to Lou. Ty said me and Amy decided to go ahead and tell you his name because we may lose him. Wait you said him so its a boy. Yes said Ty. Okay well me and Amy want to tell you together so come with me. Hey Lou said to me. Hey so I guess Ty told you about the name and that we may lose him. Yes said Lou. Okay well his name is Austin Tyler Borden. His middle name is Tyler because of Ty his wonderful father. Awe its adorable they said. We know ty and I said .
Okay the Dr said you need to leave so I can talk to the parents. then I felt a pain it felt like a contraction and freaked the dr did an ultrasound and said there is another baby and ty and I cried. They took me through the c-section again and Ty and I saw our baby and cried. The Dr said it was to late and handed us our lifeless baby girl. We held her and then they told us we can see austin now. They asked us what was her name was and we said we had no idea we were having twins. Well they need a name to put on her gravestone i'll leave you to talk about it. Hey what about Rhealan Amy Borden. Thats pretty Ty I love it. We were holding our lifeless daughter and she moved me and Ty started crying then we heard a whine we looked down and she was crying. The dr came in and said did she just cry. We said I think. He took her and felt a pulse and smiled he put oxygen on her and took her to the nurse to run meds through an iv. We said our baby is alive to each other. They let lou back and we told her about the baby and told her to go get everyone. They came back in and we told them about austin having a twin. They said whats the gender. We said a girl. They said tell us the name. We said Rhealan Amy Borden.

They finally told us we can see them.they were adorable.they had all these cords on them.me and ty cried.lou saw them and took me in and said oh amy im sorry.it could have been worse.jack and tim go home and me and ty stay at the ronald mcdonald house.ty saw ahmed and told amy that blair is here with him.ahmed and blair walks in and says...