The Otaku Type

(No One's Pov)

Shiho: No thanks....

Tamaki: Ehh?! But why???

Shiho: Not interested...

Tamaki: B-But this could be an opportunity for you to get to know all of us! Please! Please! Puh-lease!

Shiho: I don't care...I don't want friends and I don't need none.

Twins: Shiho-chan, please say yes, don't let us hear his obsessive whiny...

Shiho: *Sighs*....Fine....But don't get the wrong idea...I not doing this because I'll enjoy it. It's because y'all forced me too. When can I start?

Kyoya: You can start tomorrow.

Shiho: Great.

Tamaki: Wait! Before you go, lets see what type of host you'll be? Shiho-chan, what do you like to do in your spare time?

Shiho: Well...I love anime and draw manga.

Tamaki: I got it! You'll be the Otaku Type!

Shiho: Fair Enough. I'll see you around Haruhi.

Haruhi waves at Shiho as he leaves.

Honey: Ne, Haru-chan, how come Shiho-chan doesn't want to be friends with us?

Haruhi sighs.

Haruhi: Well you see guys. Shiho had problems making friends while growing up. He had this one friend who said he would always be Shiho's best friend. But in the end, Shiho found out the truth about that friend using him. Shiho told him a secret and ended up getting the secret posted online. Shiho was so embarrassed, that he had cut ties with that so-called friend. He also made a vow to never have a friend again. So he ended up as a lone wolf til now.

Tamaki and the twins started crying.

Tamaki: That's so sad, poor Shiho-chan!!!

Honey: That is sad, how can a friend do that to Shi-chan, right Takashi?

Mori grunts in agreememt.

Kyoya: I suggest we help him out.

Haruhi: Oh no, you guys are not going to try and do anything to my cousin, it's bad enough I have to deal with y'all because of my debt I have to pay back. But I won't allow anything to befallen on Shiho. He can't handle stress.

Kyoya: No no no, not like that. I'm saying that we should make the Host Club interesting for him. After all, he is kinda cute.

Everyone stopped what their doing and stared at Kyoya like he grew a second head. He...He...Did not just say that...Did he?

Twins: No way he's ours!

Honey: I'm going to share my cake with him! Y'all stay away from him!

Honey-Sempai said while glaring!

Mori 'hmphs' while glaring at the Host Club espically he's cousin as well.

Mori: (No Mitsukuni...I'm afraid he's mine.)

Tamaki: Who said anything about letting you all touch Daddy's property! Daddy should get Shiho-chan! Not one else! After all Me, Haruhi, and Shiho-chan are the main characters in this show! Meanwhile the rest of you are the just the homosexual supporting cast in this show!

Haruhi sweatdrops as the Host Club glare at each other for their Declaration Of War to see who wins the heart of her cousin.

Haruhi: (Good Luck Shiho-chan...I have a feeling you'll need all the luck you have when the Host Club comes after you...)

Meanwhile

Shiho finds himself lost in the streets with no where to get home and find himself with a bunch of rich people who keep laughing at him for getting lost or saying he couldn't afford to buy a car.

Shiho: (Damn you rich people...Why don't you all just jump in the lake and fart out black ink like the octopuses you are!)