Chapter 1 (3rd Person)

Three teens stepped out of the matte black SUV. One girl had a rainbow of pastel colors littering her hair. She was wearing black skinny jeans and a sleeveless blouse with a Peter Pan collar.
The other girl had bleach blonde hair and was wearing a black lace sweater and a white cami top with Jean shorts.
Also trailing behind was a boy wearing a black t-shirt and skinny jeans. He had expensive headphones on and was blasting music, smushing down his blue fringe with the head phones. Finally a jeep pulled up, they seemed tone waiting for it to come.
A fiery haired boy steps out wearing a leather jacket and ripped jeans, accented by some red converse. He reached back in the jeep, and was tightening his grip on a red acoustic guitar.
"I've got the guitars here!" He yelled to the others. The pastel haired girl ran up to the car. Hugging a blue electric guitar like it was her daughter. They waited for a couple minutes in the long driveway, talking about the huge villa that stood before them.
Finally a large moving van pulled up and the two girls took charge of decorating, whal the boys took care of financing they're Bossyness.

"Done." The blonde flopped on the couch, releasing a huge sigh, before sitting up to let the others sit down. The red haired boy sat down next to her, then the pastel girl, and the other boy sat on the circle chair.

"Welcome to our home." The boy laughed, and they all laughed agreeing. A new home.

New drama.
***