3. 10 yrs ago (3/4) Sympathy and fight

What is Lisabeth doing in the Sinclair's house again? Is Bo just an insensate womanizer? Was the fight seriously necessary?
P.S.:This chapter is gonna be longer, then the others before, so keep reading till end.

I pretended to be sick, so I didn't have to go to school for 2 days. Jody called me, saying, that she didn't see Bo in front of the school, but I wasn't sure. Next day when I went to school I think I saw Bo, but I turned back and quickly went away. But when I was at home I realized something. Our house is on a hill, so I have an awesome view from my room. I can see the gas station from here and I found out that: At 7.00 Bo is opening the gas station, then 13:00-14:00 he has a break, and after that he continues till 20:00. Only exception was when he was with me. I was thinking about it at school and then at 12:00 I decided to leave. I walked out of the school, looking around, if there isn't Bo. Then I headed to his house. Yeah, I know I promised I won't go there again, but... Bo was at work and I had to check on Vincent. Yep, seriously I was really worried. I know you must've wonder, why did I go there... So I knocked on their door, but when no one responded, I easily walked in.
I quietly closed the door and looked around. No one was there, so I went towards Vincent's room. I knocked again, because I heard some noises there. „Hey? Vincent? I know you're in there! Could you open please?" It took him like 5 mins, but then he slowly oppened the door and looked at me. „Ehm, hey. I'm Lisabeth, remember? I was about to check on you." I nervously smiled and we nodded. „Woow, can I come inside?" When I saw his hesitation I said: „Ehm, don't worry, it was really my own decision, I'm actually skipping some lessons right now." He nodded again and let me in. „So, uhm. What are you doing?" I looked around, seeing small hotplate, pots full of something and a lots of candles. Vincent mumbled something, I wasn't sure if I can hear or understand him like that, so I looked at his face again and I saw, that he still wears the mask. „Ehm, sorry? I can't hear you or understand you with the mask. Why do you wear it anyway?" I asked and Vincent took a pen and started to write something on a paper. When he finished, he passed me the paper and I read it: (wow he has nice handwriting)

Hello Beth, at first, I'm gonna introduce myself. My whole name is Vincent Sebastien Sinclair.
It was really nice meeting you, because you seem as such a nice and caring girl.
Don't take Bo(lton) so seriously, he is hot-tempered and kinda „high and mighty"
Anyway, you asked me, what am I doing. I'm melting the wax, because I make wax sculptures. Like my mom. Oh, and the mask. Follow me.

I finished reading it, realizing, that he's actually pretty nice guy, even though he doesn't speak too much. He stood up, prompted me to go and went to living room, so I followed him. He opened one drawer and inside were some newspaper clippings. I read them all and I found out, that Bo and Vincent were siamese twins, conjoined at head. Half of Vincent's face was in Bo's vertex. Holy crap! But their father – Victor, separated them, so now Bo is happy with some scars hidden under hair and Vincent has to wear this mask. Oh, I was so sorry for him, so I hugged him. He probably didn't expected that, but he wanted to act like „nothing happened" so he returned the hug and then we went back to his room and he was learning me how to do these wax sculptures. I spent there about 6 hours, just melting wax and painting the sculptures. Actually, it was pretty fun! I think I found my hidden talent. Together, we made about 10 coloured sculptures. The I checked my mobile and found out, that it's 18:15. Damn. „Hey Vincent, I gotta go. It was really nice meeting you and I enjoyed this time spent with you." I smiled and right as I stopped talking, Vincent started to write sth.

And what about Bo?
By the way I really appreaciate, that you came here and helped me with those :) No one ever did that. I must admit, that you are very special girl. Nice to meet you, too. And take this,
you're really handy and that bird is perfect!

„Bo? Don't worry, we weren't even dating. We haven't even kissed,so. Thanks." I blushed like a tomato. Seriously, I was red as the bird, what we made from red wax. I took it from Vincent's hand and decided to call this „bird" Sebastien. I told it to Vincent and I think he quietly laughed. „Oay! A-s naice" „What, Vincent? I think I gotcha!" I laughed, because I really understood, what was he saying. „So, see you soon!" I stood up, but then turned back at Vincent and kissed him on his „wax mouth", smiled and left.

I happily came home, playing with the wax bird and ran to my room. On the weekend I went for a trip with parents. We had fun, were camping, but I felt like they're hiding something from me. But because I wanted to enjoy the trip I forgot about it. On Monday I went again to school and take Sebastien with me in the bag. Jody came to me and was like: „Where were you on Friday? You suddenly just left, we wrote test and ... oh my god, girl! Bo was looking here for you, I talked to him!" „Slow down, slow down!" I hugged her, and started to feel pretty stressed, cuz of Bo. „I-I didn't feel good and I was afraid I might meet Bo. Sorry. What did he say?" „I see. At least, it worked. He looked kinda angry. He was like: Where is she!? We have something unresolved between us, goddamn! I said, I dunno, sorry. He actually scared me a bit." „Well, yeah I believe so. He looks pretty scary sometimes, you just must not show him the fear." „I hope he haven't done anything to you!?" „No, luckily! He's just hot-tempered guy. But okay, today, I'm going to make it totally clear between us." I said and went to my class. „At least I hope so..." mumbled I nervously and kept waiting till the end of lessons.

I walked out of school and, of course, Bo was standing there, waiting just for me. Alright, I can do this. I came to him and before I even could start talkin, Bo had already begun. „What is that supposed to mean? You make a scene like some bitch and then disappear like nothing has happened?" He took me by hand strongely and dragged me away from school behind some wall. Fortunately I saw Jody getting some boys, so in case of danger, they could „protect me". Gosh, I love that gurl. But then Bo's voice snatched me from thinking. „I'm confused, okay?" I took a deep breath, forgot about precaution and started to explain that: „Okay, Bolton! Now listen. At first, you really think, that you impress a girl, if you'll knock out you own brother? No! Then, I gotcha! I don't think, you'd like to date with me or anything like that? I'm just fresh meat or chick for 1-2 nights.(I totally wasn't thinking, I said what came up to my mind, which is something I was sorry for, later) You're wrong! So put your behavior right and then we might talk more. Now I don't want to see you for a very long time, Bo."
I saw something like insecurity/fear and shock in Bo's eyes. Maybe it was too much. I should think of that before I started talking. Bo was quiet and I felt really nervous. „Um, maybe I just overreacted a bit?" „No, no, totally not." His voice was kinda embittered. „You're right in everything, I just---" In moment I thought he's gonna cry. „Goddamnnit, f*ck it, f*ck it! I hope you ain't playin' with me, cuz if you fuck me over, I'm gonna show you, what it's like to hurt, girl!" „Uh, don't act like that, Bolton!It's not you." „Oh. It's me, more than you could just imagine." He mumbled and turned from me. I was about to pat him, „B-But, Bo..?" but when I got closer, he waved his hand to „shoo me away" but accidently slapped me and I got long scratch across my cheek. „BO!" I was so shocked, but then my friends came, Jody with 3 guys, Bo got probably scared and ran away.

Jody came to me, helped me stand up and said: „Damn gurl. You don't have to tell me now what happened. You better think about it, tell mom it was just a bough... You know the thing from tree. And go home now." I only nodded and went. I was so confused, that I spent 4 hours sitting in front of the window and playing with the wax bird. It was getting dark, when I someone going out from the Sinclair's house. It must've been Vincent, he has this kind of „slow" walk. I felt like I have to talk to him. Not to Jody, definitely not to my mom, but to Vincent. I sneaked out of our house and headed to the meadow, where Vincent was heading.

I hope you like it, if you have any remarks or questions, feel free to leave a comment :) New chapter coming soon.