Desperation.

After Harry dropped me back at my house after the date which was cut short because his stupid boss needed him to work that night I found myself laying in bed horny as fuck, which just wasn't okay with me. So now here I am knocking on Harry and Zayn's house hoping to god Harry's boss didn't change his mind and send Harry home early again. Luckily for me it was Zayn who opened the door and invited me in. instead of talking to him I just walked straight up to his bedroom knowing that he was following me. Once I got in there I turned around to face a smirking Zayn as he shut and locked his bedroom door.

'and what do I...', he started but I cut him off my slamming my lips onto his. There was no room for talk, I just wanted action. I broke the kiss to pull his shirt off, but once it was off I reconnected our lips in a kiss so rough that I knew my lips were going to bruise. Once Zayn had my shirt and shorts off leaving me in just my matching red and black lace bra and undies he gently pushed me down on the bed laying his body on top of mine. The feeling of his skin on mine as he grinded on top of me in just his boxers was undeniably erotic, but not enough. Pushing him off me I flipped us over so that he was underneath me and I could rip his clothes off...which I did.

Last time Zayn and I were in this position I gave him a blow job and he fingered me, that was it. This time though I was planning on taking this all the way.

Once we were both naked and Zayn was laying underneath me as I straddled him I gently grabbed his penis ready to sink down onto it when the bedroom door opened revealing a very naked harry.

Quickly jumping off of Zayn, who was looking at harry in horror, I grabbed zayn's shirt and tugged it over my head.

'wh-what is going on?', harry mumbled using his hands to try and cover his hard not-so-small member.

'harry what are you doing home?', zayn asked getting up off of the bed and pulling on his boxers.

'I thought I would surprise you'.

'well im sure surprised', zayn smirked walking towards harry who took a slow step back halting zayn in his tracks.

'yeah well so am i. what are you doing zayn?', harry snapped glaring at zayn.

'look harry I can explain. I was about to stop her! Id never sleep with her!', zayn says desperately taking a step toward harry who just out his hand to zayns chest stopping his from getting ay closer.

'it sure didn't look like it, Z! it looked like your tip was already in her from where I was standing'.

'harry we haven't slept together', I say finally finding my voice. I think they forgot that I was in the room by the way they gasp and look towards me, 'I wouldn't do that to you harry'.

'layla can you just leave? Zayn and I need to discuss a few things'.

'sure but harry, are we, uh, are we still together? I really like you and I don't want to lose you'.

'no layla, we arent', harry responds taking me by surprise. Wtf just happened.

'harry why? Im sorry!', I say the desperation showing in my voice.

'because you were just about to fuck zayn! You were meant to be my girlfriend and you were about to fuck my step-brother!'.

'harry im sorry! Please we can work this out', I beg.

'no layla'.

'but harry', I start crying. I must look pathetic right now, but I don't even care. I need harry.

'layla...', harry sighs and suddenly zayn break his silence and burst out laughing causing harry and I to turn to look at him me with a glare on my face.

'oh come on H maybe we should just tell her so she stops her pathetic begging', zayn laughs causing me glare at him harder.

'Z I don't think that is a good idea, shes mad at us she will tell people', harry replies suddenly catching my interest.

'who cares? Honestly Haz we have been hiding this for years now and its not even a big deal. You act as though we are real brothers but we aren't. this...', zayn says motioning between him and harry with his hand, 'this is right, is okay!'.

'what!?', I screech finally catching on, 'wtf?'.

'and look at that we didn't even have to tell her', zayn smirks, 'do you want to say the words or shall I'.

'zayn and I are...in love', harry smiles turning to face me and zayn wraps his arm around his shoulders.