Tracy and new villians

Malia POV
Today I got a new car and the girls are going to teach me how to drive. I hope I don't crash. So then Lydia tells me to go to an empty road. So then I do that I drive almost crashing into a tree and spinning in a bunch of circles. Until we went downtown. Actually Lydia kind of made me go downtown I think it's one of those banshee things. When we got to this abandoned street we see a police van full of scratches. Besides that we found  a lawyer dead and 2 other guards injured. According to Lydia the dead lawyers'a daughter is having nightmares and she could have killed her father. So the next day we have planned that we will focus to try to catch Tracy the dead lawyers daughter. In 3 period Liam saw Tracy so then he told Scott. Then both stiles and I were told. It was easy to catch Tracy since she fainted and mercury was spilling out of her mouth. So we took her to Deaton. Then after watching Tracy out a tail came out of her back and she turned out to be a kanima and she cut us all so we couldn't move. I never experienced something like that so I was freaking out Scott and Stiles were telling me to calm down. After 3 minutes I could finally move so then I went to find Tracy myself since I was the first to heal from the kanima poison. So I chased Tracy to the police station where I found Lydia injured but I had to stop Tracy from hurting any one else. Then I found Tracy we fought until I pinned her to the ground but I stopped since she didn't even know this is really happening. So then I explained her that she wasn't  dreaming anymore that now it was all real, at that second 3 big guys with masks come in and one of them pins me to the wall and has a really thin sword then he stabs me with it but leaves me pinned to the wall with the sword. The last thing I see is Tracy getting injected with something then she falls to the ground then. That's the last thing I see before I get knocked out.

Stiles POV

As we are waiting for the kanima venom to wear of Theo gets there and helps us out. We head to the police station. When we get there I see my dad helping Kira but for what then I see Lydia on the ground bleeding then Theo  helps Lydia out and Scott tells me to leave and  Lydia assures me that she is fine then we get to the basement. I then see Tracy on the ground. Either dead or knocked out but where is Malia. Then I look to my left and see Malia pinned to a wall with a sword across her stomach to the wall I run to her and try to take out the sword but I can't so then I ask Scott for help. I feel panicked I then start screaming so they can bring ambulances. I can't loose Malia she is the only one who actually trusts me and believe me. Also I can't loose Lydia she is like my best friend besides Scott who is like my brother. Malia looks pale. Then Scott takes Tracy body to Deaton. Unfortunately Tracy died but who did this because it couldn't have been Malia. I mean she is like dying right now who could have attacked them. After some minutes 2 ambulances arrive I go with Malia and Kira with Lydia. As I'm at the back with Malia I check her pulse and feel a slow pulse. At least I knew she was still alive. I can't live without Malia. As we arrive Melissa takes Malia and tells me I can't go in and Lydia gets taken to get stitches. With Malia I don't know what they are doing with her. Melissa told me that Malia lost a lot of blood. We have to find who did this. After 5 hours there was no new about Malia but Lydia was fine she was just resting. We could go 2 people at a time to visit her so then I go in with Kira. She asks if Tracy was ok and we had to tell her the truth. Then she asked about the rest I think she doesn't know about Malia so then I tell her that she was alright. I didn't want to get Lydia worried since she needed rest. After 1 day we finally got news about Malia. They weren't the best though. Melissa told us that the chances that Malia would make it were 50/50. Lydia got checked out this day she just needed rest. She still didn't know anything about Malia. Even though she asked where was Malia we told her that she was doing something else. After 1 week told us that Malia wasn't waking up. She had entered into a comma. They didn't know for how much time. No why Malia why not me. At least we can visit her. As I enter into her room I see a bunch of stuff attached to Malia. Am I ever going to see Malia ever again.