Corrupt

My name is Christophe Daniels. But for the safety of myself and the people around me nobody will ever know that on my watch. So to the rest of the world I am John Smith. I take pride in being a "badass". It may sound arrogant but when you see me wield a gun and throw punches you will realize that I am a real life action hero. I developed the name John Smith after my favorite action hero from when I was a kid. John "Hannibal" Smith from the A-Team. I grew up with that show. Watching four men kick ass and take names. I watched it to escape reality and live in my own world. Now that world is reality. As a child I was often bullied and abused for being "nerdy". When I turned twenty I landed a job working for the government. I got a job working under the president. President John Ducane. He had his run for four years and then ran for a second term and won. During his first term he seemed like a real down to earth people person. A leader who listened to the people and did good not for an ego or reputation but because it was the right thing to do. When I turned twenty and worked for him during his second term he was that guy. On Television. But once I met him in the real world he was not that man that I idolized. He was the man that I hated. He was dishonorable and filled with greed and desire to do what he wants. What he wanted, he was going to get no matter whose toes he had to step on. Even mine. So how did a nerd like me become such a badass motherfucker? I trained for a time in my life that I always knew and hell even wanted like this. This is the story of a corrupt president and me John Smith.