Chapter One

Garroth's Pov

So one day me and Zenix was guarding the town when everybody was running around acting all wild what is weird for a quaint little town like ours  so me and Zenix went to have a look what was going on there was a girl her skin looked so soft and radiant she was wearing a purple top and purple shorts to top it of her hair sat nicely under her gray and pink hat.

"SNAP OUT OF IT"Zenix Said 

Everybody was shouting then the girl said "Hello my name is Aphmau" One of the towns people said "We know who you are Zane the High Priest told us" then Zane appeared out of no where and then they approached us.

"Hello Zane and Lady Aphmau my name is Garroth i am the Head Guard of this town and this is Zenix he is my Right hand Guard" 

"G-Garroth is it really you brother?!?!" "Yes it is me Zane how did u find me??" "Well one day i found Aphmau in rags and she looked ill and then i asked her what happend to her and she said The lord of this village made her his Maid and a young man named Garroth helped her so here i am!"

Aphmau's Pov

So this is the man that saved my life and released me 

"Please show me the face of the man who saved my life" (Garroth remove his helmet) Oh my god he is beautiful but wait i only met him im not sure if i like him or not but his face is so dreamy but then again i love zane aswell i dont know what to do.

This is a short one because it is my first one i am gonna try and upload another maybe  twice a day or every day.