Chapter 6

Sophie's POV

We were in the car driving on the open road. I had no idea where we were, but I guess Liam knew because his eyes were steady and he was concentrating.

"Um.. Liam, you do know the only living creature I've seen in the past mile was a squirrel?" Niall said.

"Yes Niall, I know where I'm taking you. We'll be there shortly." Liam replied.

About 15 minutes later we pulled into the parking lot of a diner. There were only 3 other cars in the parking lot. I'm guessing the workers. Once we got inside, no one else was in the diner. Only thing moving was the ceiling fan, that had these string attached and it moved very slowly. There was also a counter where you ordered from and some tables. We sat at the table in the far back.

"This place is so... creepy! Liam, why'd you bring us here?" Louis asked. "Because, the place we need to be is 2 miles away, this is as close as we could get to eat." Liam said back. "Oh... Ok then." Louis replied.

"I'm sorry to keep y'all waitin'! I ain't hear y'all come in!" A really southern woman said as she approached us. She was wearing a dull orange short sleeve shirt, a light pink apron with white straps, also a tight white skirt the came above her knees and to top it off some light pink high heels that matched her apron. She had black long wavy hair with hazel eyes and she was wearing hot pink lip stick. She looked about 23 and full of energy.

"So what'll it be?" She asked

"Um... Can we have pancakes?" Niall asked with a wide grin spread across his face. "Yeah, so six plates of pancakes comin right up!" She said in southern accent.

"So, Sophie, um... Are you ready?" Zayn asked. "Yeah, I'm ready." I replied. "Great, cause I'm a little freaked out!" Niall said. "Why are you scared?" I asked him. "Because, what if the spirit reliever can't get reflection to leave you the hell alone and it just makes it more angry and keeps haunting you and tries to kill you and-." Niall got cut off by Harry. "Niall, shut the hell up! You're scaring her!" And he was. I was shaking and all these thoughts were running through my head. What if Niall was right? What if I couldn't be cured? And what if we made her even more angry and she wanted to....kill us? I couldn't hold in my emotions any more, I could feel the tears burning in my eyes. I felt one roll down my cheek.

"Aw, please don't cry! Sophie, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to scare you!" Niall said. Harry pulled me into a hug and was whispering calming words in my ear. I couldn't stop crying. I was just to scared and worried. Soon, Niall got up from his seat across the table and switched seats with Zayn so he was now sitting next to me. "Sophie, I didn't mean what I said. I have no idea whats gonna happen! Please stop crying." He begged. I released Harry's hug and turned to Niall. "I-Its ok, I'm j-just s-scared." I stuttered out. I hugged Niall to let him know he was forgiven and by the end of that, our food was here.

"Woah! What happened here?" The lady asked. "Um... Just a little problem, we got it fixed though." Liam said. "Are y'all sure?" She asked again with a worried look on her face. Since there was no one else around I decided it was ok to let her know some of my story. "I-I am going to s-see a spirit reliever." I said as best I could. "Oh, sounds like your headed to Lady Christie." She replied. "Lady Christie?" We all said at the same time. "Yeah. Her name is Chrystal but she prefers Lady Christie." She finished. "Well....um thanks, whats your name?" Zayn asked. "Oh, where are my manners? My name is Juliana!" She said. "Thanks." Zayn replied as Juliana said as she walked away. "Wait! How do you know Lady Christie?" I asked her. "Oh, um... I had some problems with objects moving on there own and lights turning on and off by themselves and stuff like that." She said. "But I'm good now, she works miracles."

-------------------------------------------------

Zayn's POV

So, she is real. If she worked miracles on that Juliana chick, she'd better be able to do the same with Sophie.

We were now back in the car on the road going to meet 'Lady Christie'. Liam is driving and Louis is in the passenger seat. Niall in the far back and Sophie in between me, and Harry. Ugh! How I wish Sophie and I could be more than friends. How I wish she could be all mine. How I wish..... I could write a song about this.

"Hey, Louis. Can you pass me the notepad and a pencil next to you?" I asked.

"Yeah sure mate!" He said, handing me the object.

I thought about all my feelings. If she is with someone else... It just won't feel right. I would die inside. I got it!

I'm broken, do you hear me?

I'm blinded, 'cause you are everything I see,

I'm dancin' alone, I'm praying,

That your heart will just turn around,

And as I walk up to your door,

My head turns to face the floor,

'Cause I can't look you in the eyes and say,

When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight,

It just won't feel right,

'Cause I can love you more than this, yeah,

When he lays you down,

I might just die inside,

It just don't feel right,

'Cause I can love you more than this,

Can love you more than this

If I'm louder, would you see me?

Would you lay down

In my arms and rescue me?

'Cause we are the same

You save me,

When you leave it's gone again,

And then I see you on the street,

In his arms, I get weak,

My body fails, I'm on my knees,

Prayin',

When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight,

It just won't feel right,

'Cause I can love you more than this, yeah,

When he lays you down,

I might just die inside,

It just don't feel right,

'Cause I can love you more than this,

Yeah, I've never had the words to say,

But now I'm askin' you to stay

For a little while inside my arms,

And as you close your eyes tonight,

I pray that you will see the light,

That's shining from the stars above,

(And I say)

When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight,

It just won't feel right,

'Cause I can love you more than this,

'Cause I can love you more than this, yeah

When he lays you down,

I might just die inside,

It just don't feel right,

'Cause I can love you more than this, yeah,

When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight,

It just won't feel right,

'Cause I can love you more than this, yeah

When he lays you down,

I might just die inside (oh, yeah),

It just don't feel right,

'Cause I can love you more than this,

Can love you more than this

I really do love Sophie. And I hope that our kiss made her love me back.