why do i look at you?

maybe if you asked why I look at you all the time I would actually answer your question.
maybe it's your glossy blue eyes or your golden blonde hair. it could be the way you smile your bright smile when you're with your friends or the way your soothing voice sounds.
or the way you laugh - it brings me joy - when someone says something funny or when we simply make eye contact and my heart flutters. it could be your full, pink lips or your smooth, tan skin. whatever it is that's why I stare. I'm trying to take it all in while I can. do you love these things about me? like I love them about you? why do you stare at me? there are so many questions but so little time. there's a difference between us, you're popular and well known. then there's me, I'm just a nobody compared to you. I have a small friend group and you have a big one. you're perfect to me in every way, I'm a whole bunch of flaws put into a jumble. maybe one day it will work out between us or maybe we will talk in the future. maybe it won't work out and we will go in our separate ways. whatever the future brings I hope that you never forget me and I won't forget you. I hope you're happy with your life and I hope you treat her like a princess. there's not a way to say that you're in love. love is loving someone's flaws and imperfections and their personality. you can tell you're in love when you feel a connection. you are in love when you cry over them, happy or sad tears. love has no real way to define it and you can't tell if you're in love or not. but, for me it's a whole different story i. love. you.