chapter Three

Am so free today,,
Comment
vote
    Lotsa love**
بِسمِ اللَحِ

I get so weak and turned on at the same time when i see your nudity,i said staring at naked Alyssa who was just from the bathroom.She winks at me,i take my clothes off and head for the bathroom.The water was cold,that when it started pouring it gave me a thrilling sensation,god it felt so good.My eyes were closed as i washed my hair dancing to venice.suddenly i felt a little pain,Alyssa had spanked my left butt.Jeez!you aint serious,i thought to myself.we start kissing,playing with tongues as we carresed,under the shower it felt so good.She kisses me way down to my pussy,i pinch my nipples as i try to lick them.Her finger in me was breathtaking,as she hammered into me i couldnt help but beg for more.Damn!she so good at this.
Holiday was here,so i boarded the bus and left for home.My mum was already back from south  Africa,then my big sister was already seven months pregnant and my mum wanted to meet the man responsible.They met and talked.What are you trying to insinuate bitch,the is wrong with my sister.How could ahe ask me if i have a boyfriend in mums presence only to end up answering it for me that am lesbian.My mum is the last person i wanted to ever know that am not straight.My mum looked at me,disappointment and anger drawn on her face.Is she questioning herself for leaving me that i wasnt taught morals?i wondered.I denied being leabian and lied that i so like boys and not girls.
  Time had really passed and i was done with  high-school,Alyssa and i had to part ways.How sad,feels like a hollow in my heart,so empty.i dnt know if she were hurting badly as i was.It felt like i had lost her for lifetime.I really was sad,and i wept for some time but the i had to move on.I joined The University of Nairobi,my mum was still not satisfied with my answer that i was straight,so i had to act first.I met this guy from a different faculty,his name Felix.He was tall,brown had dreadlocks and to wrap it all he was handsome.I guess he was a full package,he asked me out severally before agreeing to go on a date to him.Am lying to myself going on a date with him,i love girls.Well,who wanna burry their mom early?nobody.I gotta burry and ignorebthe lesbian part of me.It sure wasnt easy forgetting my moments with Alyssa,she was my first love and maybe its destiny that we stay apart.
I can't deny that Felix really was a good guy,caring  and understanding too but i still cant bring myself to like him.On our date i decide to open up to him and told him that he is the full package any girl would die for but i dont like you,sorry i have tried to but i cant.I know i was hurting his feelings but i had no choise,i cant watch myself waste his time or even crash his heart.

I gotta go,see y'all in the next chapter,,
Comment
vote
Lotsa love**