The come before the storm

"I don't want to take anything for granted so if you want to sleep in one of my guest rooms, please feel free to do so. I just assumed that you would want to stay here but I would be okay if you didn't. I could take you home if you want..." I told her put she silenced me with her soft fingertips to my lips.

"I want to sleep with you. I realized this afternoon that I sleep better in your arms than I have in a long time." She told me before she kissed me. That kiss was different from all the other ones. That kiss seemed to be full of love and caring. It was almost like the gentle flesh of her lips were thanking me for something.

"Let's get to bed before I decide to ravage your body." She moaned into my mouth. I laughed and nodded but not before my girl reached down and squeezed my ass roughly.

"Promise you will keep your hands off?" I asked, knowing I would make it almost impossible for her to keep to her word. My baby walked right into my trap and nodded her agreement. I pushed her back onto the bed and I went on my way to make her mine. I shrugged off my robe before turning to hang it in the closet. I made a grand show of swaying my hips from side to side to exaggerate the size of my butt as I walked. I strutted back to the room but this time I had added on item to my attire, the only thing that I knew would immediately make me more appealing to my angel. I returned to the room with my favorite pair of black stilettos on. I was rewarded with the largest smile I had ever seen on her face. I knew the wonder those shoes did for my ass.

"I think I just came a little." She laughed as she tossed her robe to the ground. "I am regretting my promise to keep my hands to myself."

"I bet you are." I giggled as I sashay (see what did there; ) my way back to the bed. I pranced around for a few minutes longer than actually necessary before I tossed off my shoes and climbed into bed. "Would you mind rubbing some lotion on me? I like putting lotion on before I go to sleep."

She didn't answer but she did take the bottle that I offered. I lay on my stomach and within seconds I felt her hands rubbing the cool liquid into my back. At first her touch was gentle, almost hesitant, but soon she was kneading into my flesh. She worked my back swiftly then made her way to my ass. She grabbed my firm cheeks and rubbed the lotion onto me, more groping that actual rubbing, not that I was complaining. My legs were next and as soon as she finished with them I thanked her and reached to turn out the light.

"Hold on, I forgot to get the front." Her devilish grin should've been warning enough for me to turn out the lights and go to bed but I rolled over and gave her full access to me. Her hands stared rubbing along my collar bone and shoulders before she hopped down to my stomach. I laughed at her erratic path. Her hands worked the sweet vanilla lotion into my taught stomach and she was moaning softly as her hands started to travel higher to the bottom of my breasts. Wait, wasn't it my job to be moaning? In reality I was too interested in watching her to worry about what she was actually doing to me and how it felt. Her hands went from rubbing to just cupping and groping my breasts like she had done with my ass.

"You getting a bit distracted babe?" I asked with a giggle. I was pleasantly surprised when she looked up at me with rosy cheeks. My girl was blushing. It was so cute. I pulled her up to my face and I kissed her gently. Her lips melted with mine and within seconds our tongues were battling slowly. I couldn't take the growing moistness between my legs so I rolled her over on her back and her hands were on my ass as soon as she had a chance. The harder she gripped my ass the more our pussies rubbed together, bringing us both closer to orgasm but in the mean time it was blissful torture. She was in control of my hips, by means of my ass, and the more I struggled to rub my clit against her the more she would turn away from me. She was in control and she wasn't about to let me forget it. I sighed, between moans, and I let her ride me until we were both screaming and shouting each other's names. I fell into her in a half conscious state and I panted as I tried to regulate my breathing. Then I almost jumped out of the bed when I felt her hands rubbing on my sides.