Chapter 28

Andy's P.O.V.

We were on our last day of tour. Ashley looks and is acting completely different from himself.
He acts fun around the fans, but you can see the sadness on his eyes.
After shows, he refused to go to parties. He would go straight to his bunk and sleep.
He doesn't smile unless he has to. He barely smiles. He doesn't talk. He's a wreck. I just hope Raven gets through this. If she dies, Ashley will surely follow.
As Ashley was walking back to his bunk after the last show of the tour, I grabbed his arm.
"Ashley, you need to get out and do something. Come with us to the bar to celebrate. Please," I begged.
"No," that was the first word he has said in the last 3 days.
I let him go and we walked to his bunk.
I felt so bad for him.

____________________________________

Jade's P.O.V.

I had gotten a call from Andy. He said that Ashley was getting worse.
He wouldn't talk. Wouldn't smile. Wouldn't be himself.
Raven really needed to wake up. Ashley needs her now more then ever.
I had been sitting in my room when I heard Lyndsey calling me from the kitchen.
I got up and went out there, but not without complaining.
"What the hell do you want? Don't you see that I don't want to leave my room?" I asked her once I got to the kitchen.
She shoved me a plate of food and told me to eat.
Once the smell of the food hit my nose, my stomach growled. I hadn't eaten since we got back from the hospital two days ago.
I quickly shoveled the food into my mouth and left to go back to my room.
I wanted to cut so bad, but I had promised my friends that I would never do it again, and I wasn't about to break that promise.
Besides, I had flushed all of my blades and swore I would never buy another one.
I played back down on the bed.
Andy had promised he would come and see me tomorrow. I couldn't wait.
I just hope that if Ashley comes, he doesn't freak out again once he sees Raven.
She doesn't have all of the wires and tubes hooked up to her anymore, but she was so pale, if it wasn't for her hair and clothes, you couldn't see her on the white bed sheets.
I know she will fight through this. She has to.

____________________________________

Hey guys! 3 more chappies! Yay!
I'm not planning on writing a sequel because the end the story is kinda gonna describe the rest of their lives.
I just got a question about that this morning.
No inspirational note right now. Sowwy!
I'm gonna finish the story today for sure. I'm super excited!
I hope everyone is enjoying the story so far. All of this was written off of the top of my head. I never wrote any of this down on paper as a draft. It was all made up
See ya guys next time I update! ^-^