breaking ties

Ginny's P.O.V ( because I can)
I sat on the chair closest to the fire in the Gryffindor common room. My thoughts going haywire. Of course i really love harry but sometimes I wondered if we were ment rot be together. He had seemed to be really jumpy and nervous around me lately. Maybe he was cheating on her, maybe he didn't love me anymore. I had been so caught up in my head that I hadn't noticed harry approach me."erm....Ginny, can I talk to you for a minute..?" He asked nervously, sweat beading on his forehead. "Of course harry." I said standing up and bracing myself for the worst.everyone in the common room had their eyes on us.he suddenly knelt on one knee and pulled out a little black box.My eyes went wide when he started his speech." Ginny weasly I have known you for 8 years and for every year I've known you I started to love you more and more. The first time I meet you I never would have thought that i could love anyone this much but I do, ginny, I love you so much it hurts." He took a deep breath and then continued. "Every time I saw you with someone else it killed me. It ripped my heart out, but I would let you break my heart again and again if it ment that 8i could have you as mine eventually.you are my light in the dark, my hope to have a life worth living and honestly ginny a life without you is not a life worth living. So would you do me the honor of being my wife." He stopped and looked into her eyes hopefully. By now Ginny was chocking on her tears of joy." Yes......yes harry, of course.......yes yes yes.harry picked her up and twirled me around. Lavender,Parvati, Angela, and Katie had be crying through the whole speech. The boys' were cheering and clapping harry on the back.tears were streaming down my face freely now.I couldn't wait to tell hermione.