For My Eyes Only.. Part 1

~Your View~

I was walking with Erwin while trying to guess which door it was. He stopped at a house fence. I kept walking until I notice he stopped. I walked back to where he was in embarrassment. He smiled a bit at my mistake. I punched him lightly on the arm and huffed a little.

"It's not my fault I don't know where you live..", I mumbled at the clay floor.

"Sorry it was a little funny - anyways lets go in!", he said.

He took out his keys and scavenged through the several silver metals until he found the right one. The blonde put the key in and twisted right. He turned his back to the door, faced me, winked and spoke out,"Welcome to", Erwin pushed his back to open the door,"My place!" Adrenaline rushed as I slowly peeked in the house. I gasped with amazement.

"It's perfect! Looks really chill and cozy!", I said as I wondered around the living room.

I couldn't lie - it was so cool. I could tell we were in the living room with the bean bags that acted as couches and a kotasu in front of them. On the wall was a flat screen tv that was - well who can count now - pretty big. And oh the floor, it was gorgeous! Shiny waxed wood planks aligning and covering the whole floor and every corner. Then I spotted the waxed floor right beneath me gaining more and more water.

Oh gosh..

I looked at my damp soggy clothes and noticed that they were the cause, feeding the floor water.

Oh gosh!!!

I looked at Erwin, waiting outside of the used-to-be-dry-house, on the covered porch. He knew I just noticed.

"I'm so sorry!!", I ran out of the house, trying not to give out any more water. As I focused on the floor, I didn't notice where I was going and had my 90 degree angled head right into Erwin's chest. He was so warm. I just stood there looking at the floor.

His warmth! He was rained on too but he's so cozy feeling!

I took my head out of his chest. I don't know what I did. He looked at me and did that warm smile of his where his eyes closed a bit.

"It's fine, really..", he spoke. I nodded and stood next to him on the porch.

"So I guess we wait out her then?", I asked.

"I guess so.. After we're dry we can then g-", Erwin barely finished his sentence and was interrupted by a booming sound of thunder, along with seeing lightning everywhere.

"Never mind", he pulled me into the house and locked it.

He's... Scared of.. Thunder and lightning..??

I took note of that and calmed him.

"It's going to be alright, Erwin", I looked up to him, "I can make some hot cocoa or something else warm if you want"

He nodded down at me, still jittering. Cute.

"But first (Y/N), we should at least shower and get new clothes", he stated.

"Hai", you replied.

I was told to go to the guest room and dry yourself. I got into the room.

Clean.

I undressed, taking my sweatshirt along with my (F/C) tank top off. As I laid my clothing on a towel, I took off my boots and sweatpants. I started to talk to myself.

He just told me to undress. And I'm doing it. Weird.

I successfully threw my sweatpants on the dry towel. I was left in my bra and panties and put my hair up into a bun.

Well at least he's not here, in the room, with me. Man if he was that would've been so we-.

All of a sudden I hear a click. The door opens into the guest room. The room I'm in. The room I'm naked in. I'm shocked, unable to move. He's shocked as well, staring at me. After a few minutes I yell.

"Eeek! Erwin!! Out out out!!", I cover my already covered parts and close my eyes shut. He, on the other hand, slams the door shut, I hear him staying near the door.

"I'm so sorry, (Y/N)!! Oh god I didn't mean!", Erwin apologized at least ten times. I found it kinda cute.

OMG MY BABIES IM SO SORRY I LEFT YOU GUYS LIKE THIS!! I thought no one actually liked these. For now I'll leave you guys with this and will add more to it so stay tuned!
(^_−)−