THE CRASH AND WEIRED FEELINGS

Zayn's. Pov

I was getting into the car to take niall for something to eat. I swear niall can eat almost anything he has a huge stomach but doesn't get fat. I always wonder how he does it.

"Hey Zayn have you seen my sunglasses?" niall yelled from the house. "Their in the car now just get in already, we don't have much time Paul says we have to meet him in the studio by 5!" I yelled from the car. Niall ran to the car and put on his seatbelt. Hey! Safety first right. I was driving along when niall decided to change the music. We started fighting over which song, that I did not notice that the light went red.

I suddenly here a bang and me and niall lurched forward. "Owww.... Zayn what did we hit" niall asked in a worried question. I jumped out of the car and looked around. Then I saw a body on the floor. I quickly went and knelled next to the girl. Before she passes out I saw her beautiful brown eyes. " ZAYN ZAYN!!!!are you lisining I think we should take her to the hospital" niall said next to me. I quickly snapped out of my gaze and picked up the girl and put her gently in the back seat of my car. "HEY YOU !!!! YOU WITH THE QUIF MAKE SURE SHES GETS TO THE HOSPITAL!!!" I looked at the girls and nodded my head. I think they might be their friends. Both of them went to a car and quickly followed us. "We are in so much trouble Zayn" niall said. He had worry written all over his face.

We got out of the hospital and I quickly opened the back door and took her out of the car. As I walked ran into the hospital I yelled " Someone help me please, this girl seriously injured!!!!" Suddenly she was pulled out of my arms and put into a gurnny(sp?). I just hope she is goon to be all right, I don't know why but I feel this pull forwards her like I have to be their with her." Its going to be alright mate, she gonna make it" niall said patting my back. Ohh niall I just hope your right.

Suddenly I hear people running our way. I recognized them as the two girls from before. " Is she gonna be alright? " a bloned with curly/wavy/straight hair asked. " WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!!!! WERE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND! !!! WERE YOU EVEN WACHING WERE YOU WERE GOING!!!!." the short light brown haired girl asked. No words came out of my mouth I just looked away with tears in my eyes. The girl just huffed and walked away. "Hey look sorry for her behavior. She just has a hard time with Danni being hurt. Ohh and by the way I'm Isabelle and that was Mara" the blond said. She streached out her hand and I shook it. She looked at me and started jumping up and down. " Ohh mu God your Zayn and niall from one direction! !!" She said in a hushed tone. Me and niall just laughed and nodded.She then said she was going to go find her friend , she ran like the wind.

I suddenly felt light headed and fainted. The last thing I remembered was those beautiful chocolate brown eyes looking at me.

DANNI'S POV

I felt some one start to carry me and I was tossed so many times I think I may have another concussion. Then I started to see a bright white light.

Oh God what's gonna happen to danni? Why does Zayn feel so connected to her? What was her mom gonnaa tell her? Will Zayn be okay? Will niall start to have feelings for danni?

So many questions. Ohh don't worry my loves I will answer them soon.

Hope you like this chapter.

I know it has been long scince I have updated but I promise to update more soon.

AND IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS JUST COMMENT BELOW OR ON MY PAGE! !!

BYE MY LOVES ;)