Part 1

You were going out with Kaneki for almost two years now, you knew him like the palm of your hand. You knew his fears, his contentment and his doubts, everything that happened to him; you loved his shy and reserved personality and that is what made you fall more for him. Even though it was tough for him to open up for you, you were pride and happy for him to trust you so much and each passing day both of you grew closer and closer to each other. You loved teasing him till a deep red emerged in his cheeks. You felt your world crash the day you heard he was in the hospital, you rushed there and stayed by his side taking care of him. When he was released from the hospital you were happy and walked with him to his house; but eventually you sensed something was off, and when you asked him if he was fine he would evade the question, you shrugged it off and kept walking to his house.
Weeks has passed and eventually he never said anything to you and that would only make you worry more for him, he started working at a coffee shop called "Anteiku"; it did not bother you but for some reason he sometimes would evade you and that would make you pissed off. One night you found out the reason why he was evading you. The reason why he was acting weird and why he didn't eat in front of you. He was a ghoul. That did not stop your feelings for him. You got closer and embraced him whispering to his ear "even if you're a ghoul, that's not a reason for me to stop loving you....I will love you till the end" he responded your hug hugging you back while you were stroking his raven locks.

You knew everyone at Anteiku and when you met Touka she tried to kill you, but she settled down thanks of the help of the manager. Touka was against at first, but she eventually accepted you and both of you were close friends. At the coffee shop, you learned more about ghouls and their world. The times you were at the shop you teased your lovely raven boy since he looked great, and also you helped Touka other ways she could use against Ken. You would play with Hinami and also help her learn kanji, you loved to be at the coffee shop with everyone, especially with your boyfriend but this story was no fairy tale.

No...

He was kidnaped by Aogiri Tree...

It has been almost five months the last time you saw him....and you missed him. You missed his smile, the way he would act around you, his shyness, when he hugged you, kissed you, you missed everything about him. He changed the last time you saw him, his raven hair was now white as the snow, and his eyes were dull, he told you he was going to form a team to protect the one precious to him and then left. You visited the coffee shop in hopes he would return there or if anyone knew anything new about him. At night times, you would have problems sleeping since you were constantly thinking about him, and you wouldn't concentrate at classes because of the same reason. One evening you were walking back to your apartment and passed an alleyway, at the corner of your eye something white caught your attention. You paused for a moment turning your head in that direction hoping you could see him, but you didn't see anything "maybe...maybe it was just my imagination...." and you kept walking towards your apartment without noticing a pair of eyes watching you from above.

Opening the door of your apartment, you stepped in taking your shoes after closing the door behind you, walking to your living room you turn your lights on noticing the lightbulb was broken. Sighing in frustration, you went directly to your kitchen to drink a glass of milk, you saw something white at the corner of your eye and immediately looked where the white object/thing was. Again. There was nothing. Now you were starting to get worried and as you stepped back you felt something or rather someone behind you. Trying to turn around quickly you were embraced around your waist as a cloth was placed on your mouth and nose, you tried not to breathe the substance, but it was already too late. Feeling your vision going blurry and your legs weak, you heard a familiar voice whispering into your ear "do not worry my love...everything will be alright" and then you went numb.