Part 2

Regaining your conscious back, you noticed you were blindfolded, your wrists are chained, and felt your arms sore as if you were hanging from the chains; frowning a bit you shuffle slightly earning the sound of the chains making your doubt true and you could barely touch the ground, suddenly you hear some footsteps approaching your form. Fuck. This. Shit. How did you ended up here? Your mind is still kind of fussy from what happened before, trying to concentrate you remembered what happened in your house. Someone broke in and drugged you with chloroform, as you were in your track of thoughts you did not noticed the footsteps stopping in front of you and stroke your cheek. Flinching, you look to the other direction "who the fuck are you?" You asked rather rashly to the person you earned a soft chuckle from them "Don't worry (y/n), it's me. You already forgot about me?" That voice...."Ken? Is...is it really you?" looking at the source of the voice of your lover, you smiled softly at him unaware of his intentions. "Ken, why am I chained? Release me please" "No." He responded immediately gaining a frown from you as you were struggling to get free "why? Ken, at least tell me why the fuck am I chained?!"

He frowned. He didn't like the way you were talking to him. "Why?" He chuckled as he got closer to you grabbing your chin as he buries his face on the crook of your neck smelling your scent letting a gasp leaving from his mouth "(Y/N). . ." his free hand goes under your shirt caressing your waist as you felt goosebumps around your body "I finally have you all for myself." Before you were able to respond he smashed his lips against yours, you struggle to break free from the kiss but he was stronger to you which slowly the kiss was growing more and more passionate. He licked your lower lip asking for permission which you denied he clicked his tongue in annoyance. His hand that was caressing your waist went up to cup your breast making you gasp, he took this opportunity and slips his tongue into your wet cavern and exploring it. You moan softly as the kiss was getting more heated, after long minutes both of you parted your lips gasping for air; your cheeks were red and your body felt hot. His hand which was still cupping your breast left as he started to rip your shirt and tossing it somewhere around the room, the sudden chilly air against your warm skin made you shudder slightly; he kissed you again and ripped your bra off, now you were half naked in front of him. Feeling shy you pulled away from the kiss but that did not made him stop. Now he was kissing your neck. Harshly.

You could feel he was leaving some marks and bite marks around your neck, his hands groped your breasts making you moan. That made him more arouse and made his way towards your left breast licking at the pink bud making it more erect, his right hand was taking care of your unattended breast, and then he moved to the other giving the same attention as the left nipple. He parted his lips taking a look at them, they were equally red.

He felt proud. You were at his mercy. You were going to become his, but before he could do that. He was going to tease you. He wanted to see you beg for him, and that was something he was planning to do to you.

He took your pants and panties off leaving you completely naked, you try to close your legs but Kaneki grab your thighs and spread your legs, lightly caressing your thighs earning soft gasps from you while he was licking, sucking and biting your neck and collarbone. You felt a little sting in your neck, you knew your neck was already covered in bruises. While he was distracting you sucking on your collarbone, his right hand sneakily went to caress your womanhood. You moaned softly as he noticed you were already wet. Grinning for himself his thumb was giving attention to your clit as he stick one finger into your hole. You bite your lower lip to compress a moan, he wiggled it in a bit making you pant hard. Kaneki slowly lowered to suck on your breasts again and to leave some marks on your chest. Tilting your head backwards and trying not to moan by biting your lower lip, Kaneki wanted to hear her voice so he inserted a second finger and started scissoring her while biting her nipple. Giving up you started to moan louder as well your body was twitching from his teasing.

You were feeling a knot on your stomach as your body clutched on his fingers.

He didn't wanted you to cum by his fingers.

Before you could feel your climax Kaneki pulled his fingers out and started to walk away from you. You whined softly as you were a panting mess. Your body was trembling slightly eagerly to feel the climax to reach. Panicking as you hear his footsteps walk away from you, you then hear a little shuffle and he was walking back to you "K...aah...Ken?" his hand laid on your collarbone and slowly going down tracing your body until it reached your womanhood feeling your wetness. You felt something small, like some sort of pill going into your hole "whaa....what are you...d-doing Ken?" No response. Felling like he was wrapping something around your thighs you were about to ask him what he was doing but before you could ask you felt something vibrating inside of you.

Moaning loudly at the sudden feeling inside of you, you shudder having problem to keep your hips still "N-no! Aaaah! Ken~ what...is this??" you felt his hands roam around your chest, his thumbs playing with your hardened nipples "vibrator pills, I remembered I had this just for you, (Y/N). And also, I took advantage of your blindfold since people tend to get more sensitive when they can't see." You were moaning and panting, the knot in your stomach came back and few minutes later you came moaning his name loudly. Although you came, the vibrator did not stop and you were getting sensitive and horny again.

Suddenly you felt something in your mouth, it was a gag! "mmmgh!?" Struggling from the gag, Kaneki laughed at your state. Blindfold. Naked. Wet. Neck, collarbone and chest cover with hickeys and bites. Your sweet voice muffled by a gag. It was just a perfect sight to see. Snapping out of the trance he took a last glance at your body before walking away from you "have some fun, (Y/N). I'll be back in thirty minutes or so." he said it mockingly as you heard the door close.

No!Kaneki! You just can't go away and leave me here! Especially in this state!!