Chapter 9

This can't be happening! Not again! I'm only 18. I already have two little girls I have to take care of. Damn it Harry why didn't you use a condom! I thought to myself. I went to the doctor last week because I was feeling sick and I had just gotten the test results back today. I was pregnant again! They confirmed it. I can't do this! I was pulling my hair out because of this.

"Daddy! Daddy!" I heard one of the girls yell as they ran into the kitchen.

"WHAT?!" I snapped at them with anger in my voice and on my face.

I instantly regretted it when I saw them both with tears in my eyes.

I squatted down to their level and looked at them with sadness in my eyes. I can't believe I snapped at my girls like that.

"I'm sorry princesses" I said and signed to the girls. Yes Harry and I have started signing for Courtney because she's partially deaf. At her last check up the doctor said it would be a good idea.

"W-why daddy y-yell?" Autumn asks as she sniffles.

"I'm sorry sweetie daddy is just stressed" I say with a sigh

"Stwessed?" Courtney ask confused

"It means that too much is going on right now" I say and signed

"Oh otay daddy!" Courtney says

"I have to tell you something but lets wait until papa gets home?" I say and signed

"Otay!" Autumn says

"Go play" I say and signed

The girls run off and I go to start dinner. Hopefully Harry would be okay with us having another child or children if we have twins. I don't think I can handle twins again. I thought as I cooked dinner.

Harry's POV

I was on my way home from work as I started to think about Niall. He has been distant lately and I wonder why? Not to mention he has also been a little snappy lately. I wonder what's wrong with him? I can't wait to go home and see him and my girls. My girls. They're not even my children and I feel like they are. I think Niall's worried that I'll get up and leave someday but why would he think that? We have been together for two years and he still feels like I'm going to leave. I'm actually thinking of asking him to marry me soon. SHHH it's a surprise. I had just arrived home and as I got out and locked my car I had a feeling something was off.

"Hello?" I called as I opened and closed the door.

"papa!" Autumn said happily as she ran towards me.

"Papa home!" Courtney said as she ran at me as well. I bent down as they both ran into my arms and I hugged and kissed them both.

"Where is papa?" I said as I signed for Courtney.

"he in kitchen!" Courtney says

"Dindin soon!" Autumn says

I walked to the kitchen with them following behind. I put the girls in their chairs and went over to Niall and wrapped my arms around him.

"Hello love" I say with my arms wrapped around his waist.

"H-hi" Niall said as he jumped and I got concerned when he did that. He's been on edge lately.

"Are you okay love? You seem jumpy and seem on edge." I say as I kiss his shoulder.

"Was that an insult!" He says as he turns to face me and raises his voice.

"No of course not love I'm just concerned that's all" I say with worry. Niall gets out of my grip and sets a pasta dish down for the girls to start eating. He then makes one for him and myself and sets it down on the table.

Niall kisses me and looks at me sadly.

"Can we please talk about this after dinner?" Niall asks

"Fine" I say and sit down to start an eat. Dinner was an hour of awkward silence with the girls occasionally making airplane noises with their food and Niall occasionally telling them to stop.

After dinner Niall collected the bowls and put them in the sink.

"Now tell me what has got you so moody?" I say as I help the girls down from their chairs.

"Meet me in the living room with the girls." Is the only thing Niall says as he walks into the living room.

I walk into the living room to see the girls playing on the floor and Niall sitting on the couch.

"What is it love?" I say and as soon as I sit down Niall starts to cry. I instantly wrap my arms around him.

"I went to the doctors a few w-week a-ago a-and t-they called back a-about t-two days ago" Niall cried

Courtney and Autumn came over by us with a concerned look on both their faces.

"What is it love?" I asked urging him to tell me.

"p-please don't h-hate me or l-leave me" Niall says in a weak voice.

"I won't I promise" I say and kiss his temple.

"I-I'm s-six w-weeks p-pregnant!" Niall cries. I was instantly happy I was going to have my own child or children with Niall!

"That's wonderful love!" I say happily

"You're not g-gonna leave me?" Niall asks

"of course not! I'm so happy!" I say and hug and kiss Niall

"What go on?" Autumn says confused

"You two are going to be big sisters!" I tell the girls and sign happily

"YAY!" Autumn and Courtney say at the same time.

"I'm glad you're happy Harry. But can we afford it? I mean we need to get a bigger house" Niall says

"Everything will be fine. We'll make it work. Don't stress love it's bad for the baby or babies" I say

"Please don't be twins again" Niall says

"Just because you said that they will be twins" I said with a laugh. I can't wait to see what we're having! I would love another girl but I'm happy with a boy too! Maybe one of each! Or maybe a boy and a boy! Or girl and girl! I'm so excited! All I knew was that I was happy to be having a kid with Niall!

So twins or single child? Genders right now in the last chapter people have commented twin boys. What do you wan to see happen! Comment and vote!