-1-

Harry

I've never felt worse. Never in my life did I think heartbreak felt this bad. As I sit on the plan to my new life, I cry. I've been crying the past 24 hours. Mia Jacobs is the love of my life, no doubt about it. But what can I do if she doesn't feel the same way.

She couldn't come to the door. Did she not come because it would break her even more or just because she simply did not care. After everything we've been through, after almost a year of dating, it's over. I've never felt so alone, so broken. Everywhere I look I feel like the world is against me, like my whole life is falling apart instead of starting.

Half my songs are about her and about the way she makes me feel and it breaks my heart knowing I won't be able to write more about her. About us.

Mia

The pain never really goes away. No matter how much you try to ignore it, it's never fully gone. I miss him. I miss his touch, i miss his hot breath, I miss his curly hair and dreamy green eyes, I miss everything about him. Everyday feels like I'm loosing myself more and more but I have to stay strong. For me and the baby.

It's been four months. I brought my aunt and Cara to my doctors appointment. We get to find out today what gender the baby is. My bump is getting big, and Cara is already claiming to be the Godmother. I told the girls and Noah about the pregnancy and they're beyond excited. Noah is begging it's a boy, and everyone else is betting for a girl. As long as the baby is healthy I don't care what gender it is.

I cheer myself up by reminding myself some people, can't even say they know who their baby's father is. I on the other hand, knew him very well, I love him, and I'm proud to know my baby will have half of his amazing genes.

I wonder how he's doing, if his writhing is going well. Maybe he's moved on and is writing about another girl.

"You nervous?" Aunt Kris asks me as we wait in the waiting room.

"Im excited." I say smiling at her,

"Mia Jacobs." A nurse calls out, and we stand up and walk up to her, she's pretty, "Please follow me,"

She leads us into a room and tells me to lay down on the bed, Cara and aunt Kris stand beside me.

"You really are as beautiful as he described." The nurse says catching me off guard.

"Pardon?" I ask confused,

"Im Gemma." She smiles kindly and my heart drops.

"Oh My God!" I say not knowing whether I'm happy or scared.

"Hi Gemma!" I say smiling back at her,

"If I'm not mistaken, that's my niece or nephew in there?" She asks,

"Yeah it is." I say quietly,

"He doesn't know does he?" She asks, I shake my head and whisper a quiet "no",

"I won't say anything, I know you let him go to pursue his career. That was very sweet of you, even though he doesn't see it that way." She admits, Aunt Kris and Cara stay quiet.

"Thank you Gemma." I say sending her a quick smile as she starts to spread something over my belly.

"How's he been doing?" I ask unsure whether it was the right or wrong thing to say.

"Eh, he's alright I guess, haven't seen him since he left three years ago. Doesn't even know I'm here."

"Alright, there is your baby." She says pointing to the screen. "You can kind of see the legs right here, and this is the head." She says causing me to smile,

"This is so exciting!" Cara says as she looks into the screen.

"Mia, you're having a girl!" Gemma says as she looks at me. Tears make their way out of my eyes,

"Really?! Wow."

Aunt Kris, Cara and Gemma all say "congratulations" and I can't help but smile and cry and then smile a bit more.

We kindly thank Gemma and we exchange numbers, so that we can get together again soon.

When we get home the girls and Noah run to the door.

"Andddd?" Noah asks as the girls lean in,

"How do feel about another girl family member?" I ask happily,

"Yay!!!!" the girls jump up and down,

"I lost the bet, Oh well still happy. I'm going to be an uncle, congrats Mi!!" Noah says giving me a warm hug.

"I love you guys, thank you for everything." I say looking around at my family.

"We love YOU!" Maddi and Grace scream causing everyone to laugh.