Chapter 1

My name is Emily I start my first day at blue sky academy today I'm little shy but I will get over it. I walk down stairs and eat my breakfast bacon,egg, and cheese omelet . Finish my food and get my backpack and say good bye to my mom and walk to to the bus stop.i got on the bus and sat not knowing who I sat by this boy would talk and talk asking dumb questions like are new did u move here and others I turn to him and say yes I'm new I moved here last month and my name is Emily I ask him what his was he said tommy black I said nice to meet you and kept quite the rest of the ride. I got to blue sky and walked amazed at how big the school was and nice and neat nice people and fine looking boys. I got to know where my classes where and saw tommy in one of them. It was the last period and it was math I hated math but I had to go I walked in and and took my seat the teacher told us his name mr.hanchen weird name but I could say it. I look up and for some reason he kept looking at me I did't pay it no mind but then he got up walked around and I felt his breath on my neck I turned around and he was gone at that I thought to my what just happened and what is he. School was over I was glad so I could go to my track practice. When I finished it was late at night but I wasn't worried I walked home and thought I saw a figure in the bush but turned back and saw nothing I brushed it off and kept walking. I started to pick up the pace because I thought someone was following me. The figure ran in front then vanished I was scared by this time and by now I was talking saying show ur self I have knife and I'm not afraid to use at knowing I had no knife. The figure came but I was shocked when I saw.......