ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! ;D

Hey everypony!!! Ok. So I have some explaining to do. I know, I said I wouldn't miss another deadline for updating stories, but I failed once again. I'm so sorry! My mom completely surprised me last minute with a huge vacation right before school starts, so I was on vacay when I missed the deadline. While I was on vacation I explored a cave, went up an obsidian covered mountain, checked out the breathtaking view of a erupted volcano, and lots more. When I went into the cave, it was all dark, we had lanterns and stuff, but it was also really cold. Before I keep rambling, I wanted to let you know.... while I was on this trip... I got TONS of TwiDash story inspiration! Mostly the cave I went into, but I'm so excited to publish the first chapter of my second TwiDash story. Actually, while I'm on this topic, I want to announce an entire new series I'm going to start up. It's called, "TwiDash Adventures" and the official release date of the first story in this series is February 15, 2016 . I know, that's a really long amount of time, but here is the really good news. I need your help! Yes, TwiDash adventures is going to be based on my wonderful reader's story ideas! Every story is unique, and I will give FULL credit to the person who gave me the idea for the story. I accept ideas at anytime, if I don't respond right away, I promise I will get to you as soon as possible. So send me a message on Wattpad! I can't wait to hear your ideas! Thanks for reading and have a sparkly day!