Chapter 6 Finally

time skip~

Levi's POV

soon, I thought, it have almost been a year now and for three days have i waiting for the letter about sina. if i did get accepted and could go or not.
''WHOA!! You got mail Levi!! and i got too!'' screams Hanji and throws mail over me but quickliy picked up hers.

''what the heck Hanji''

''you got mail'' she said calmly. its ironic how she can go crazy and the next second calm only to get more crazy later.

Since she got mail too, she nearly ripped it apart when she opened it. Like if it was a Christmas gift on Christmas.

''Aaaand.... i waas... accepted! whoho! sina here i come!'' She shouted.
Hanji had also decided to go for sina after she somehow got into my computer and saw erens and mine chat.

''Aren't you going to open yours levi?''

i could admit i was a bit nervous since i don't know if i can go to sina or not. i just stared at the mail. and when i finally decided to open it, Hanji took it.

''hey give it back!"

''Nope, if you aren't going to open it I'm going to''

''but you took it when i was going to open it''

''Nope you just stared at it and took to long so I'm opening it now'' she opened and she seemed shocked.

''i think you don't want to know the answer''. She said it in a very depressing voice. I was afraid now. I did want to meet eren, but if I not come in I won't....
"Levi, I'm sorry! I'm just joking. Your face is priceless." She said almost laughing, and then said in a calm voice

"Congrats, you have now been accepted to the university sina in London"

Now I was really happy.
I can Finally meet him.