Chapter 2

We arrived at platform 9¾ and I immediately saw the Weasleys. How can you not notice them? There's so many of them... And most of them are red haired.
As the train started moving I went to look for Rose. I had to apologize for everything I did a few years back... Rose°
I was sitting in a compartment with Albus, Lily, James and Hugo. There was a small tapping on the door and the none other than Scorpious Malfoy enters. "What do you want this time Malfoy?" James was already drawing out his wand as he spoke. He looked down ashamed. " I need to talk to Rose.... Alone please.. It's personal.. " he said. I pushed down James' wand. "You can talk to me Malfoy.. In private I guess. " I glared at my cousins and brother who exited the compartment. James however, whispered something I couldn't make out in his ear. Scorpious stiffened.
Scorp°
I entered the compartment and immediately regretted it. James raised his wand and glared at me. "What do you want this time Malfoy?" His voice was threatening.. Rose's face was unreadable. "I need to talk to Rose... Alone please... Its personal.." I muttered. Surprisingly Rose reached up and lowered James' wand. We all just stood there for a second. The air was thick with tension. " You can talk to me Malfoy... In private I guess... " she glared at her cousins who all, in unison, left. Except James. Before he left he whispered something in my ear that set me on edge, " if you hurt her Malfoy I swear on my life you will wish you were dead." I stiffened. I hope Rose didn't notice.. I sat down in the seat opposite of her. " what did you want to talk to me about Malfoy?" Her voice was soft. I looked down at the ground. " I wanted to say I'm sorry... For everything.. I was so rude and hateful to you in the past and I apologise."