Chapter twenty-seven.

Ian's P.O.V
I went to pack 'Leviathan' because of the way Caroline bolted out of my mansion, Fawn says it's because I'm worried but there's no way in hell would I admit to her that when I have a hard time admitting it to my self, Dude..You're in denial, Am not! Are too!, Am not! Are to-Shut up Damian, then I cut off my vampire but not before I heard him laugh.

I heard a sharp intake of air from Fawn amd Chris that tagged along-I decided to take them because I didn't want to go uncovered-when I looked up I saw why...It was total chaos everywhere.

People running around like headless chicken from place to place, I didn't even realize that we entered her pack and it was explainable because I was 10 meters into her territory yet no one has stopped me. They were disoriented for some reason, and that reason didn't set well with me or my vampire.

Suddenly there was a loud howl that was filled with so much sadness and anger that I almost felt the obligation to feel the same. The howl caused every werewolf to freeze in their places and tension to grow thick in the air.

"EVERYONE TO THE BACKYARD NOW!" a voice boomed throughout the pack with a huge amount of anger knitted in sadness, I bet he's the same werewolf that howled before, his voice had authority in it but not as much as Caroline and not enough to be that of a beta's so I'm guessing it's that of her TIC. Let's say curiosity killed the cat, so I'm glad I'm immortal because my curiosity just hit the roof and beyond.

I hinted to Fawn and Chris what I was planning so we all headed to the backyard and climbed a tall tree so no one sights us, I was in the very top of the tree on one of the branches, Fawn on the one under me and Chris was beside her.

"I have bad news to report for you". The guy on the makeshift stage said, I think he was the TIC of the pack.

"You must have felt what happened already" he said looking at everyone with a very sad expression "but I'm here to tell you the truth of what is going on.

"Caroline is NOT dead" he said "but she is in a coma that the doctors don't know how to pull her out of, they say that it's up to time to decide when she will wake up...that is if she ever will wake up".

Both Fawn and Chris' heads snapped to me-Chris found out that Caroline is my mate in the meeting room-but I didn't mind them, I was still trying to process and comprehend what happened.

3 minutes later I finally realize what was happening and my eyes turned bright red instead of the blood red that tints my eyes when I'm angry or hungry, this was the color of pure rage and fear, rage for what happened to my mate and fear of losing her. I jumped off the tree to find my mate, my Caroline.
------------------------------
Live.
Vote.
Comment.
And follow.
Oh and by the way TIC means third in command for those who don't know.