Bruises?!

As we drove down the highway. We turned down on urson park. While riding past we saw Jessica she was walking her dog.

Angela stopped the car and then got out.

Angela:"hey Jessica"

Jessica:"Hi Angela omg! how long has it been"

Angela:"only three months."

Jessica:"you look good, who's in the car"

Angela:"oh! Daniel we're going to Walmart to pick up a few things".

Jessica:" yes...is Daniel OK?"

Angela:"he should be, he's dealing with alot now".

Jessica:"oh! I'm sorry to hear...but I gotta go! Nice seeing you Angela!"

Angela:"nice seeing you too"

I saw Angela walk back to the car. As she got in she asked me the stupidest question.

Angela:"how come you two broke up"

Daniel:"Don't ask ever.....again just please don't"

I started to drive off and head to Walmart we had a couple of miles to go I turned on the radio. Angela started to sing my song 2 up. I laughed so hard.

Angela:"2 up for this great life, if it feels right go head put it up everybody live it up, if tomorrow never come"

She leaned over and kissed my cheek. We both smiled arriving at Walmart. As I parked I stopped for a minute i slowly stared at Angela's leg.

I almost panicked for a second. There was a big bruise on her left leg. I got out of the car and grabbed her.

Angela:"Daniel what are you doing"

I lifted up her skirt and there was five to six bruises on her legs and she showed me the ones on her back also.

Daniel:"Tell me who did this ang!"

Angela:"No!" (Sobbing)

Daniel:"Tell me who the hell did this now!!"

Angela grabs my shoulder and cries on it.

Angela:"you promise you won't tell mom and dad"

Daniel'"I don't know,if its someone I know ,Ill handle it,but if its a grown man I'm telling dad every word." Because no one is suppose to put their hands on my sister!".

I started to text dad telling him everything. She stood there still crying I held her in my arms and then my dad pulled up.

Rev:"come on guys".

We got in my dads car JoJo got out and drove my car back to the house. As soon as we got to the door. I hopped out of the door angry. Slamming the car door.

My dad got out of the car and followed me. I ran up the stairs as soon as I hit the top step I heard my dad say:

Rev:"DANIEL DWAYNE SIMMONS GET THE HELL DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!!"

I walked back down the steps pissed at the world. He followed me into the kitchen. He grabbed my chin turning it towards his face.

Rev:"Before you say anything!!...what happened..."

Daniel:"we were getting out of the car and I saw some bruises on angelas left leg". *clenching his jaw*

Rev:"so you think your gonna just not tell us and handle it yourself?!"

Daniel:"yes! Because I know who did it already dad! Since you don't want me to protect my sister! You need to think dad!! That's my sister nobody's gonna hurt her while I'm on this earth because THATS MY SISTERRRRR UGHH!!

I got up and screamed at him! I started to cry loudly, he held me. Trying to calm me down. and then he let me.

I wiped my tears and then pulled out my phone calling y/n she picked up.

Daniel:"can you come over?"

Y/n:"sure I'll be over in five minutes"

Daniel:"(sobbing) OK".