The only one

You had just found someone a boy to be exact that you loved . You had been hurting for so long you found someone to make it all better. You would give anything to be with this boy . You two were just friends for now, but one day he said he actually liked you as more than a friend. You were extremely happy until you found out he also liked your closest friend. You were a little upset but still happy he liked you. Later you found out that your "best friend" liked him to. She asked if it was ok for her to ask him out. Being considerate you said you didn't care, you lied that was like a tiny part of your soul being ripped apart by a so called best friend. You never let your friend know how much it hurt. One day you got a text that said he said yes. That was the final step down till you went tumbling into depression. You never told your friend how much it hurt. One day after seeing them together you cried for hours and decided you'd had enough, you grabbed a rope a pen and wrote a note.

Dear friend ,
Couldn't you see how much I was hurting but congrats on stealing the only thing keeping me alive.

As you tied the rope you felt a wave of nothingness wash away all emotions except sadness . As you jumped from the chair you said I hope your happy.