Decision

Now David would avoid talking to Chris, because Chris was now among losers. Chris felt two things, rage and embarrassment, these days. But Chris was a bright student with a sharp brain. He was always among intelligent students in previous school. He participated in science competition and was favorite student of his Science teacher in that school. Everybody knew who Chris was, and teacher would often get surprised at his great performance in studies and science fairs. He had everyone as a friend. But now, just because Sheena was not his girlfriend, he was counted as a loser despite his good nature. Chris wanted to end this depression. He could not talk to his parents, because otherwise they would also think of him as a weak boy. Chris wanted again to concentrate on his studies, play his pc games; he wanted to think as before. He was not weak; his brain was sharp and could transform Chris into any type suitable for a situation. Chris’s brain never faced a problem like this before, so his brain was acting safely, but now with 3 months of repressing the insults, his levels of testosterone made him think to find a solution. He didn’t wanted to change his personality, because then it would be like he lost and those proud fucking basterds succeeded in changing him. His brain wanted to add something extra to his personality. His brain knew from the first day,  when he had been called ‘Brother’ by that fucking little sisterfucker rat, what was needed in this situation. But Chris’s conscience was forbidding him from using that skill, because Chris’s conscience has never felt a need to use that skill till now. So his mind and his morals were fighting whether to use that skill or not. Chris had everything, great physique with 5’8’’ posture, wide chest, large hidden strength and an intelligent brain, all he needed was to show that skill now, that manly skill. Because his brain knew what was to be done and his brain had won in the fight.