Imagine Ashton: In The Crowd

HEY GUYS!!! so this is my first Ashton imagine, and i wrote it so that you are reading from your perspective (you are 'I') but i also made it so that 'I' is universal! So i really hope you like this let me know in the comments, and if you have any other ideas for Ashton imagines let me know!! Enjoy! -Rachel xo

Today is the day! I can’t believe I get to see my favorite band, All Time Low, live! I barley made it through my two classes today. I hurriedly walk back to my apartment to meet my best friend.

            “Hey girl!” I say as I open the door. We both put our make-up before getting dressed. I put on a strapless navy blue and yellow Aztec patterned dress with black combat boots and a plain black snapback over my curly hair. We head to the venue early to get good spots. Once the doors opened we made our way to the front. Part way through the opening act I glace to my left and lock eyes with a blonde haired boy with glasses. He is smiling the most beautiful smile I’ve ever seen creating huge dimples in his cheeks. Hi he mouths. I give a small wave and smile before returning my gaze to the stage. All Time Low takes the stage and is amazing. The crowd is pushing forward crushing me and Y/F/N to the barricades. At the end it was even harder to get out. I feel people pushing me from all sides equally until I receive a large shove from behind sending me straight to the ground.

            “Are you alright?” I hear a heavily accented male voice ask. Slowly sitting up I look straight into the eyes of the blonde boy.

            “Um yeah. I’ll be ok,” I tell him. He puts a hand on my arm sending chills over my skin as he helps me to my feet. Standing close to him he is about a head taller than me and slender. Feeling his hot breath I blush and take a small step back.

            He clears his throat, “I’m Ashton by the way,” he introduces himself. Hearing his accent more I can tell he is Australian.

            “Hi, I’m Y/N.”

            “Well Y/N I think I should take you to dinner tomorrow night. You know to check and make sure you’re still ok.”

            “Is that so?” I raise an eyebrow at him. “In that case, it’s a date!” After exchanging numbers I watch him walk over to a group of three guys, who high five him and give me a cheeky wave. Once they are gone I turn back to my friend.

            “Oh my god!!” she exclaims.

            “I know!” We spend the rest of the night eating ice cream and talking about how awesome the date will be.