Transmission

---General POV---

    Bulkhead, Arcee, and Bumblebee came driving through the base entrance. They had just picked up their human friends from school.

    "Ugh. I had the worst day ever." Miko complained as she stepped out of Bulkhead's Vehicle mode.

    "What did you do now?" Jack questioned.

    "I didn't do anything! This dumb guy spilled his apple juice all over me at lunch! I had to go home to get some new clothes!" She replied angrily.

    "Hey, where's Ratchet and Optimus?" Raf asked, just before They both walked into the room.

    "We're right here." Ratchet told him.

    "Arcee, it is yo-" Optimus was interrupted by static coming over the radio.

    "*static for a while*" They all listened carefully. "Plea- *static* -cybertronians out ther- *static* -eed assistance- *static*"

    "Ratchet, what was the last coordinates?" Optimus asked, his voice in a serious tone.

    "Just west from here."

    "Bulkhead, Arcee, we will go investigate." Their leader ordered.

    Jack spoke up. "Wait! What if it's a trap."

    Optimus was the one who answered. "If there is a possibility that there is someone out there that needs help, then we shall deliver help."

    "Careful, the transmission could have been heard by the decepticons too." Ratchet advised them.

    "Then we shall be. Autobots, rollout!" Optimus ordered as Ratchet opened the ground bridge.

    The three of them ran into the swirl of colors. When they emerged, they saw the devastating wreckage before them.

    At first glance, the small ship could barely be identified as an actual ship, more like a hunk of metal. Debris scattered the ground around the broken wreckage. They approached the destroyed vessel.

    "It would have to be a miracle if anyone could survive this." Bulkhead announced.

    "Ya, you're right." Arcee replied.

    "Search for anything that may tell us if they were an Autobot. I will look for a survivor." The Prime ordered.

    Optimus stepped inside the small ship, and accidentally bumping his helm on the doorway in the process. He mumbled an 'ow' before he continued. The ship looked dead, absent of any life. Everything was broken, the com system, the engine of course, and everything else. Definitely no survivors in here. He stopped looking and went back outside the ship.

    "Hey guys, come look at this." Bulkhead called. Optimus and Arcee hurried over.

    "What is it?" Arcee asked

    "Look for yourself." Bulk held up a cracked Autobot emblem.

    "So the owner of this ship was an Autobot." Optimus concluded

    "Or a Decepticon stole it."

    "Let's look for any signs that the owner is alive." Arcee suggested, changing the subject.

    "Arcee is right. Search the area around the wreck."

    So they did, and it didn't take long for them to find something, or hear. The sound of a engine erupted above them in the distance. Optimus looked closely at what was making the noise and realized it was Megatron.

    "Hide! Don't let Him see you." They all hid on the opposite side of the Ship from Megatron. Thankfully he didn't seem to notice the three Autobots.

    "Look! He's going the same direction as those pedprints are going." Arcee said, pointing to some pedprints.

    "And Megatron following them means no good." Bulk mentioned.

    They transformed into their vehicle modes and followed the pedprints in the dust.

---First person Pov---

    I heard a cannon flare up.

    Why is he here?! Wait, if he's here, then there must be Autobots! They might be on their way now! Okay... I can do this. I had never actually met Megatron face-to-face, but I had seen him in videos and security cameras back on Cybertron.

    I turned around as quickly as I could and shot my cannon, But he'd grabbed my wrist and the shot went over his shoulder. Scrap. I thought. But the part I don't understand is that he didn't do anything. His optics showed shock, then his face looked like he was remembering something. He let go of my wrist, and I immediately jumped back to give us some space.

He just stood there.  I had heard and seen that he was ruthless and attacked any Autobot he sees, but why was he hesitating now? I couldn't read his face at all, he just stared at me with a large mixture of emotions.

"What- I- I don't get it. You're Megatron right? Why aren't you attacking?" I questioned, very confused at his unusual behavior.

He took a step closer, and I pointed my cannon at him.

"Because I promised not to." He answered simply.

Now that was an answer I did not expect. I lowered my cannon, processing what he had said. He promised not to? Since when does Megatron promise things? This doesn't make any sense! I was so deep in thought I didn't realize that he was now right in front of me. My eyes traveled up to his face, he was so tall compared to me. What was Megatron doing? I was so confused. The fact that he was not doing anything startled me.

"Who... Who did-" I was cut off my the rumbling of engines coming closer.

"It seems our time is up." He said, looking over my head. I looked behind me, there were three vehicles that transformed into battle ready mechs.

"Optimus?" I gasped, instantly recognizing him. He seemed even more shocked to see me.

But it was all gone when I felt something prick my neck, and I fell into the blackness.
  _____________________________________________________

Haha I love this chapter. Yes I did edit the ending a lot. I have done a lot of thinking lately, and decided to change some things. I hope that is okay with you guys.

Keep Shining My Stars!

-Star132