Chapter Five

The house is what Alice's home looks like. Except the garden is filled with white rose bushes and parts of the roses are painted red and dripping down paint. 

I don't own the picture. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Levy's POV

I watched Alice as she skipped through town, waving to everyone and shouting greetings. Everyone that was assigned to live with Alice was following her. We all wondered how big her house was to fit all of us.

Alice led us to the edge of the forest. She gestured for us to crowd around her and we did. She stamped her feet and a tunnel appeared under her. I was staring at it, wondering what she wanted us to do when she spoke.

"Well, aren't you going to jump in?" She questioned, looking at everyone with a mad grin on her face.

We stared at her with disbelieving faces when she signed, and said.

"Fine, if none of you want to jump first, then Hatter can demonstrate." She beckoned Hatter and he jumped into the hole without any hesitation. The rest of her team had left and it seemed like they just went on ahead of us. Laxus went first. Next went Natsu and Romeo with Happy, Gray, then Erza. After Erza went, Gajeel only went in after staring at Alice to make sure she wouldn't harm me, which embarrassed me, but it was a touching move. Pantherlily went in with Carla, which I thought would earn jealousy from Happy. Wendy and I were looking at each other, since we were still hesitant, but I guess Alice saw it.

"It's okay. If you guys want, we could all jump at the same time." Alice said, which calmed my fear a little. We grabbed each others' hands and jumped at once. The moment I jumped in I started falling. I started screaming as objects started whizzing past me. I bounced on a bed and flipped through the air. Cards, books, and a piano all flew past me as my skirt flipped up which made me hope no one was below me. I suddenly stopped falling and landed in someone's arms. I looked up and saw Alice holding me and Hatter holding Wendy.

Immediately everyone rushed over and asked if it was fun. Natsu said it was horrible, as Gray, Romeo, and Erza said it was exhilarating. Gajeel, Laxus, and Carla just huffed, while Pantherlily nodded. Happy didn't say anything as he was trying to offer Carla a fish, while Wendy had a happy look on her face. I had thought it was a fun and amazing experience since the world of Wonderland didn't seem so much like a fairy tale anymore.

Alice had already set me down as she led us down a road that was surrounded by forests on the sides. I looked behind me and I saw a road leading out of the forest. Big enough for carriages and horses. The road was lit by some mysterious light that I didn't know where it came from. I ran up to Alice and asked her. She laughed for a bit before answering.

"Oh, Levy. You must mean the fireflies. Look closely and you'll see different flickers of light. I'll show you if you want." Alice finished and clapped her hands before a firefly appeared above her hand. I looked closely and saw a bug with a light on his end. It flew away and as I looked closer at the lights I noticed the different shapes in them.

We kept on walking before we came to a gate. The gate continued into the forest and we couldn't see the ends of it. Alice clapped once before the gate opened and we walked in. The moment we did everyone from Fairy Tail was staring in awe. There in front of us was an enormous garden. There were a few fountains placed around the garden and the roses were white with half of the roses painted red while dripping red paint. Alice continued to lead us through the garden while we looked around in awe until we saw the house.

The house was so big all of our jaws were touching the ground.

The house was a mansion with two stories. The main building was in front of them but on either side of them were more buildings. The two buildings on the side looked the same and each had balconies for every room. The main house had a balcony on the second floor facing the garden. Alice just laughed at our expression before leading us inside by the front door. (The picture in the media is the house, but the bushes would be roses that would be painted red and dripping down paint.)