Chapter 18

Hey guys, so due to it being Christmastime, I wanted to give you a present. For the next three days: Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and the day after, I will post a chapter. There will also be one New Years Eve and New Years Day. I sincerely hope you guys like them, Happy Holidays!

Much love, Gracie

"We could get in serious trouble for this, you know?"

"Yeah, but you wanted to do something crazy, emphasis on you."

"Well I didn't really mean something that could get us in serious trouble."

"You need to chill, it's not that big of a deal."

"Am I being dramatic?"

"A little bit," Harry held up his fingers with a large amount of space between them.

"Ok fine, let's play."

He cheered at my reluctant agreement and got the ball out. We knocked it back and forth for a few minutes before backing up a few steps and continuing.

After backing up until we were half a field apart, we stopped kicking and met at the goal.

"What do you want to do now?" I asked, curious as to why he was so insistent that this was our crazy outing.

"I want a one on one match, give me your best moves."

"Why?"

"I want an idea of what the other defenders feel like playing against you."

"But why?"

"Why not."

I rolled my eyes but lined up in front of him. My first attempts were unsuccessful, him able to get in between me and the ball.

"You're good," I told him, out of breath.

"Thanks fam."

I snorted at the slang word that he continued to insist would become a thing.

The next time, I went right, unlike my unsuccessful attempts to go left. It took him off guard and I was able to get a shot off, curling it into the lower left corner.

Harry whistled at my shot placement.

"You're a damn good shot my friend."

I curtsied, standing up quickly and all of a sudden, black spots covered my vision.

It wasn't completely black like before but my head was spinning. I could feel myself tilting forward, and just like before, Harry was there to catch me.

"Woah, are you ok?"

I could hear him but it felt like my ears were stuffed with cotton.

"Cassie, love, what's wrong?"

"My head hurts," I managed to get out with the extreme pressure building in my head.

He slowly sat us down, me in between his legs, back leaning against his chest.

I began blinking, trying to clear the spots and my head began to clear. He wiped my face with his sleeves and it was then I felt the tears.

They were rolling out of my eyes at a steady pace as I held my head up.

"Make it stop," I pleaded with him, as the pressure got worse all of a sudden.

"I don't know what's wrong," he sounded desperate and I sniffled.

He gently picked me up and my hands immediately left my head, going around his neck and allowing me to cling even closer to him.

I buried my face in the crook of his neck and wrapped my legs tightly around his waist. He walked quickly but tried to not jostle me too much.