Chapter 11

Calum came stomping downstairs and gave us a weird look cause both my mum an I were awkwardly smiling.

"What?" He said moving his eyebrows

"Nothingggggg" I said he sat down mumbling a 'whatever'.

I looked at my mom and Calum leaned over the counter looking right at me and squinted his eyes and laughed.

"You suck at lying u liar" he glared "Calum Thomas she is not lying now stop before ur grounded" my mum spoke and I tried so hard not to laugh.

"What!?!" He said and she walked out of the room "now tell me" he demanded.

"I can't tell u when there is nothing to tell" I said an he huffed.

"TELLL MEEEE!" "NOOOO" I yelled back.

"Tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me" "cal" I warned "what?" "SHUT UP!" I screamed and he jumped at my outburst.

I ran up to my room and my phone was being blown up.

Lucas- ANSWER YOUR GOD DAMN PHONE!

Lucas- Winter

Lucas- I NEED U TO COME TO MICHAELS NOW!

Lucas- Winny!

Lucas- Winny ANSWER

Luke kept blowing up my phone on and on.

Me- LUKE WHAT THE HELL COULD U POSSIBLY WANT!!!!

Lucas- u to come over to Michael's and maybe other things...

Idiot.

Me- I dislike u very much

I snuck into calums room and got his car keys and ran downstairs and Calum looked straight at me.

"Now what are u doing" I just ran out the door an drove off to Michael's.

I got to Michael's and saw Luke's car there and I ran inside.

I look and see two blond haired boys...

They turned their heads and of corse Michael died his hair to blond.

"You hair is gonna fall out" I said and he laughed and Luke nodded.

"I like it" I said walking to the couch they were sitting on and sat in between them.

"Now why am I here" I looked at Luke and he smirked.

"We wanna throw a party" Luke said "that never turns out good and what about parents" I asked and he still had that smirk plastered on his face.

"My parents are out of town" Michael said.

"So why did u ask me over why not Calum" "we did ask him he said no, so we need you to change his mind"

I sighed an got up an went back to the car and went back to my house and found Calum sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Calum your going to Michael's party whether u like it or not" I declared and his eyebrows knitted together.

"I call bull shit" he spoke and I glared "U STOLE MY THING U ASSHOLE!" I screamed.

"Winter WATCH UR DAMN MOUTH" my dad screamed as he stood at the top of the stairs.

"You get to swear so why can't I" I questioned "Winter" he warned and I rolled my eyes "I'm just saying u can swear but I can't" I snapped and he let out a chuckle and stared walking away. 

"Joy, how did we end up with such a sassy daughter?" I heard my dad ask my mum.

I laughed.

"Now Calum get ur ass up an get ready" I whisper yelled and he mocked me.