Axl Rose Imagine #1 (dirty)

Axl Rose Imagine #1
* This is really short sorry :((( I'll try to make the next ones better than this I promise!! *

"Y/N stop!" Axl growled from the driver's seat. You were repeatedly sneaking your hand towards him and trying to feel him through his pants while he was driving. You pull your hand back but, the second he pulls up to a stop light  you reach back towards him. "Okay that's it" he says angrily grabbing your wrist and you freeze. He revs the engine and speeds down the road takes a couple sharp rights and then you're pulled over on the side of an empty dirt road. "You wanted it so I'm gonna give it to you" he says seductively starting to tear his clothes off and you start doing the same. "Move" he says and you do as he says, climbing into the back of his car. "You wanted it now so I'll give it to you right now" he says and slams into you. "Axl" you moan. He continues thrusting into you and you can hear his breathing and his long hair tickling your face as he leans down towards you in the cramped backseat. You can feel a tingling pleasure starting to grow between your thighs "Faster Axl" you pant and he speeds up slamming into you as hard as he can. You scream out as you reach your climax and shivers run through your entire body. "Babe I'm gonna cum" Axl moans. You feel him tense up and he pulls out moaning loudly.

    "Sorry about that detour" you say to Axl about 20 minutes later as you drive down the high way. "Anytime" he says taking your hand.