Part 1

What is your favorite part of being a writer?

Well, I have always loved reading the worlds authors come up with. They're always amazing to read whether they're a ruined dystopian city or a cheesy teen fiction novel (even though I don't read them all the time, they can be my weakness). Writing down my own little world to share with other people and for them to actually enjoy it as much as I love the stories I read is an amazing feeling. But even if I didn't have readers, making up and writing unique characters and worlds is my all around favorite thing about writing.

Why did you start writing?

The first part of this story involves my mom homeschooling me for high school. Toward the end of my senior year, I realized that I still had one more elective to do before I could graduate. And for some reason I thought doing a writing elective would be easy, so I picked that, even though I hated writing class when I was still in public school. After awhile, I started to like writing a little more and started writing my own story once I discovered Wattpad.

What was your first story and how did it start?

As stated in the previous answer, I wrote my first story on Wattpad, which was 'The Test'. But my actual first story was when I was in the seventh grade and my writing teacher made us all keep a writing journal. I started writing a crazy time travel type of story and based the main character off a girl in my grade because i'm not so creative like that (blame seventh grade me, I was a noob back then I swear). I'm actually really embarrassed I ever wrote that story honestly...

What is your goal in writing?

To make people feel what I feel while reading. It's honestly a beautiful thing to feel something while reading and connect with the characters. And I hope my writing has accomplished that as well.

How did you find Wattpad?

I was looking for fanfiction online and stumbled onto this site. I ended up finding amazingly written original stories by undiscovered writers instead and read the books without an account for about a month before both introducing my older sister to the site and then making an account. The funny(ish) part of all of this, I don't even like fanfiction all that much anymore unless it's got really good writing to go along with it...