*Chapter 17*

*Johnnie*

       It's official. I'm in love with Kyle. I know he loves me, and he knows I love him, but I don't know if he is in love with me.
       I love everything about him. I love his laugh, his eyes, his smile, his everything. If we ever broke up, I don't know what I would do. I can't stand to be without him. I know it sounds cheesy, but it's true.
       I want to tell him, but I'm going to wait until Warped is over. I know that's a few months away, but there's probably going to be enough stress there without Kyle freaking out because I tell him I'm in love with him.
       Anyways, we have to leave for warped in two days, so I'm packing right now. I won't have time to pack tomorrow, because Bryan is taking me to pick everyone up. That way we'll all be there when the bus comes to pick us up.
       As soon as I finish, I run to the store to get some Peace Tea for Kyle.

*Kyle*

       I've been talking to the members of Peirce the Veil, and since my birthday is during warped, they agreed to my idea. When they go on the the stage, they'll introduce me to the audience and allow me to make a speech.
       I already have the entire speech written out, and I was just going to read it to the person I wrote it for, but I thought this would be cooler.
       After I make the speech, the band is going to play their set. Lucky for me, the band's set for that day consists entirely of just the kind of music I need.