Prologue

Hi everyone! It's Abby! This part is for any of my readers who aren't familiar with Impractical Jokers...

Impractical Jokers is a show on Tru TV. Sal, Joe, Brian, and James all go around New York and they have to complete embarrassing tasks. They each take turns going out in public doing things that the other guys tell them to do. If you refuse to do an embarrassing task, then you lose! At the end of each episode, the Joker who lost the most challenges is the loser and has to get punished. During a punishment, the loser has do an embarrassing task. But the twist is, they CANNOT SAY NO! It's a punishment. You can't say no! (If you seem interested in Impractical Jokers, new episodes are every Thursday on Tru TV)

So that is basically a summary of Impractical Jokers!

Also, I did say that there are FOUR friends in the actual show. In this story, there are going to be five Jokers. I just wanted to add another person in so I can use their point of view.

And April is NOT supposed to be AJ Lee. It might seem like it, but it's not. I just chose the name April because it would fit in more. Each one of the guys have short names in the show. (Joe is Joe, Sal is Sal, Brian is Q, and James is Murr.) I just thought that AJ could be short for April and it would fit in more.

Okay, I think I covered everything! If you ever have any questions, feel free to PM me or leave a comment. I'll definitely reply!

I'm so excited to write this story. Please enjoy :)