please

Hiro hamada: 19

Gratuity (Tip) Tucci: 17
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Please hiro."

"No."

"Pretty please."

"Nooo."

"come Oooon. Its just a tiny bite."

Heavy sigh "for the last time Tip. I won't try your weird deformed attempt of a dish."

"Oh please. it's not like it's going to kill you, don't knock it till you try it." Tip huffs while looking up at the boy who she knew since they were kids.

"I clearly remember the last time I tried something you made I was in the bathroom for almost a whole week." Hiro shot back.

"I said that I was sorry. but this one is different." she started to pout out her lips using her secret weapon.

Hiro narrow his eyes at the girl but huff in defeat. He just couldn't resist her cute pouty face close to the puppy dog look but way more cute. Especially with her big green eyes that he so happen to love and soft brown puffy cheeks with little freckles on them.

"Fine." he drags out.

"Just one bite."

"Yay" Tip squealed with happiness.

Tip left the room and came back minutes later with a slice of what she made on a small plate.She sets it on his desk.

"I just want to make sure you actually try it." She said while picks up a piece and hold it towards his lips

Hiro stared at it" well it don't look deadly. ok deep breath hiro." he leaned forward taking Tip's fingers in his mouth.

He shivered and moan with surprise from the burst of flavors he tasted on his palate. Hiro swirl his tongue around Tip's fingers trying to get every crumb.

Tip started to blush which was thankfully hidden by her brown skin. "S-so how is it?" Taking her fingers out his mouth.

Hiro grin and lick his lips "that was actually much better than I had expected."

"Really?" She smiled.

"Yea."

"So maybe next time you won't hesitate on the next dish that I make and try it again?"

"...uhh I don't know about all of that"