Prolouge

Cimorelli is living their dreams. They go to different tours every now and then, they travel around the world, help their fans, perform together,cry and make their fans happy as can be. And of course, they never stopped caring and loving their fans. They answer them in Twitter through tweets and even by replying through their DMs,they reply to the comments in their Facebook posts and also in their videos in Youtube. That's how much they love their fans.

As we know, Cimorelli started singing as a sister-band since they posted their cover of Party In the USA by Miley Cyrus, August 2009. They posted that video then the next day they freaked out that their cover got over 20,000 views overnight. They continued doing covers and that's how their journey started. As the time passes by, they grew up, they had more fans and their voices, melodies, and harmonies developed and improved. All of this happened but still they never stopped caring and loving their fans. They do their very best to communicate with their fans in different parts of the world; that's one of the reasons why the Cimfam love them, they treat their fans not just as fans but also as close as a friend. For them, the CimFam is one of the most special people in their life; because they had been there since the very beginning. They do their very best to notice them even in small instances as possible. They want to help their fans as much as they can.

As some of us know, Cimorelli doesn't want 'fame', all they want is to HELP their fans to get through their problems, help them in their feelings and encourage them that life is GREAT. As their journey as a band continues, let us see how LOVE affects their life whether its for their family, friends, or 'lovers'...are they going to be happy? Or are they going to experience some hardships in life? ....
.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRE-ORDER CIMORELLI'S DEBUT ALBUM "UP AT NIGHT" AT pledgemusic.com/cimorelli IF YOU PRE-ORDER IT, YOU WILL GET EXCLUSIVE BEHIND-THE-SCENES VIDEO OF THEM!! AND ALSO THERE ARE DIFFERENT PACKAGES THAT COMES WITH THE ALBUM ( e.g. PHYSICAL CD COPY,VINYL , AND MANY MORE ;) AND YOU WILL IMMEDIATELY GET 2 SINGLES (HEARTS ON FIRE AND I'M A MESS STUDIO VERSION) !!!

SUBSCRIBE TO THEIR CHANNEL
-----> youtube.com/cimorellitheband

Chapter 1 of 'Maybe' COMING SOON!!
;)