Prom (Part 2)

"Max!" I heard Warren shout I look up and saw him wearing a tux. A TUX? I walked up to him and Warren just stares at me.

"Max! You look gorgeous." Warren exclames.

"Thanks." I said looking at the floor before lifting my head. I felt red, but there is no need to, it Warren.

I took his arm and we walked arm in arm towards Blackwell's hall.

After the party. Me and Warren decided to drive up to the lighthouse.

"Wow, the view up is here is spectacular." Warren comments.

"Yeah." I replied.

We looked at the city lights in silence.

"Max," Warren say turning my shoulder towards him.

"I.. I.. Just wanted to say.... That.." Warren beguns to blush and stuttering.

"I love you, Max. I really do." Warren gets it out and turns away to hid his face in embarrassment.

I held his face in my hands and looked into his brown eyes.

I did what I did. I kissed him. Warren seem shocked but he returned the kiss our lips moving in sync.

When we broke apart, Warren stood there with his hands on my hip. I wrapped my arms around him and looked at the city lights.

"You are mine I am yours and I love you forever." I heard Warren whisper in my ear as the two of us looked at city lights.

_____________________

(A/N): HI! I hope you had a lovely week. Here's a Grahamfield kiss for you. I hope you like it cause it feels like shit too me. Whatever. If there are errors do let me know. Ok that's all for now, leave a comment. Byee.

(Prom king and queen was Nathan and Victoria (duh who else can it be the two of them are perfect) and Nathen need some happiness in his life now.)