Finding the real ONE

Raju:" please call them both. I had to say somethjng to them."

Rahul;"please dont make me temsed. Please do say me what you are going to say?"

Raju;"Thats simple. I would say them to draw that picture. Your beloved can draw that correctly. And the latter fails to..."

Rahul called them both. Raju said them to draw the picture that she had drawn last time.
The first girl was not able to . But the latter do.
This made him to believe that this was his thamanna. As before he continued his relation.
Actually that was the old thamanna but she had undergone several changes in her behaviour. She was no longer that old thamanna in her behaviour. By this time, from her latter school she had been captured into and had addicted to all the ill behaviours and doings.but Rahul beleieved that, she was as old.

Years passed...
The marriage time came for both. His parents enquired about her in their native. His parents got negative responses from all sides about her. His parents told him that. But he was not willing to leave her. He stand on on his own opinion. But the parents were not willing to.

Although by disobeying them he eloped with her witjout the knowledge of his parents. His parents felt so sad. Their only one son..whom they cared much..whom they loved the most in this world...

After years , Rahul knew that , she had undegone several changes. But he was so late. By that time all his assets were in her name and she cleverly betraued him and divorced him. And remarried a big wealthy person.

He went back to his village to see his parents. Bu t he came to know that his parants had already passed away two weeks ago. He felt so sad and his mind was filled with their faces. He remembered their sad face when he left. He regretted a lot. But there was no use with his regret anymore. He had already lost eberything-EVERYTHING.
Atlast , due to the sadness and regret , he just wandered away some where......and finally got mad.......

And now he wanders in that country side without any sense...
MAY BE THIS WAS GIVEN BY THE GOD FOR HI FOR AVOIDING HIS PARENTS.

LOVE MAY BE SWEET-BUT IT NEVER LONG LAST WITHOUT THE BLESSING OF PARENTS. ..

******************